Status
Not open for further replies.
For sure Dave! Can I call ya Dave? Lol I just saw that it was a thing so I figured I'd hop in while a had a free second.

Isn't gorilla glue relatively notorious for being a fickle and unstable strain or is that just a rumour?
of course you can. Yeah gg is know to hermie alot

hey all! just thought id post a quick message in here, i have a grow journal running (first time grower) anyway i just harvested today. so anyone whos interested feel free to check out my harvest update and pics and feel free to leave a comment or any advice for the future, was my first time trimming and all. anyway the link should be in my sig, so anyone whos bored or interested feel free to drop by and take a gander.:D :D. just a shout out to everyone on here for all the great advice, couldnt have done it without all the great people on here!

https://www.autoflower.org/threads/new-to-forum-first-grow-journal-of-first-ever-grow.65137/page-26
I'm on it

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

One of mine went 8 weeks, one went 10 1/2.
I didn't have issues getting mine to go into flower, But you see that strain mentioned every other day on the infirmary because it hasn't autoflowered...
Well I know I have read a fair bit about (yeahhhhh I know apples to oranges) the photo version, even the original cut is quite a tough cookie to crack. A lot of people, especially new growers, have issues pinning deficiencies and nanners during late flower and all sorts of shiz. I don't want to spread more non information if I'm off the mark so I'll stop while I'm ahead.:smoking:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back