Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we will win by 2 goals 2-0 or 3-1. hope so. :pass:

Hope so, too! Sweden has a very tough defense....hard to break down.....England has another one of those "monkey on the back" situations with Sweden....I think they have only beat Sweden twice in the last 15 matches..........Let's hope that falls just like the PK shootout one!

I'm ready for England to lose lol I just can't stand them with the exception of Sterling.

IMG_1758.JPG

Hey everyone! Just popping in after a little chill and relax by the pool and harvest in the garden! Red currants are in full bloom and ready to eat!
Hope everyone is having a great day. :cooldance::cooldance:

I'm ready for England to lose lol I just can't stand them with the exception of Sterling.

Well, everyone is entitled to their opinion! I've been watching the EPL for years and the English I can't stand have mostly retired or didn't make the national team. You know Wayne Rooney is now playing for my home area MLS team?

Going to take my dog out and get some food.....then watch the match.....check in at halftime...........go England!!

Well, everyone is entitled to their opinion! I've been watching the EPL for years and the English I can't stand have mostly retired or didn't make the national team. You know Wayne Rooney is now playing for my home area MLS team?
That's great, I love getting out to MLS games when I can.

This English team has too many Tottenham players for a Chelsea fan.

Ok, is this better?? Such good weather and good herbs, everyone is actually doing the same and not hanging out here. Good idea. See ya on the flip side I hope...

IMG_1758.JPG

Or watching football here on this side of the pond anyway. Maybe I should pop it on as well. Could actually be some action!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back