Status
Not open for further replies.
Fun and good times are quite a bit easier in Canada these days, i believe!!
I never found having good times anytime and I've lived here all my life That would be 78 years sir and wouldn't live anywhere else . I don't know whose feeding you that bullshit but we're doing just fine thank you .:biggrin: :thumbsup::pighug:

Good morning all Happy 4th to all my US brothers:pass::d5::smoking: Even with our Idiot president were still the greatest country LOL there is!! Cheers Chef

I never found having good times anytime and I've lived here all my life That would be 78 years sir and wouldn't live anywhere else . I don't know whose feeding you that bullshit but we're doing just fine thank you .:biggrin: :thumbsup::pighug:

?????? Never thought you weren't!

I never found having good times anytime and I've lived here all my life That would be 78 years sir and wouldn't live anywhere else . I don't know whose feeding you that bullshit but we're doing just fine thank you .[emoji3] [emoji106]:pighug:
Plus you good people can still play on pokerstars!

Hey Bear IMO Canada has always been great!! Beautiful and warm,welcoming awesome people

Hello Freinds

@Taipan , she's a monster for 2 liters!

Canadians Rock in my World. Know a few good mates, EH? :coffee:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back