Status
Not open for further replies.
20180702_040831.jpg

http://www.cbc.ca/news/business/marijuana-life-insurance-1.4722763

So even after the sticky traps, DE and Neem oil treatment, the gnats are still at it!!!!! I may have to go heavy on this, which sucks!!! Just about everything is dried out, so I can apply some more Neem.. I need an emulsifier, since the stuff is wicked thick!!! The sticky traps are getting pretty full!!!! A couple of the guerilla grow plants are showing signs of stress, so either the gnats have gotten themselves fully involved in those plants and I'll be culling them, or something is off in those pots.. I'll be checking the pH later, when the lights come back on.. Everything else looks great!! Can't wait to start tying the GDP down.. Gonna veg these bitches out for a while..

20180701_074535.jpg
20180701_074547.jpg
20180701_074605.jpg
20180701_074613.jpg
20180701_074617.jpg
20180701_074621.jpg

So even after the sticky traps, DE and Neem oil treatment, the gnats are still at it!!!!! I may have to go heavy on this, which sucks!!! Just about everything is dried out, so I can apply some more Neem.. I need an emulsifier, since the stuff is wicked thick!!! The sticky traps are getting pretty full!!!! A couple of the guerilla grow plants are showing signs of stress, so either the gnats have gotten themselves fully involved in those plants and I'll be culling them, or something is off in those pots.. I'll be checking the pH later, when the lights come back on.. Everything else looks great!! Can't wait to start tying the GDP down.. Gonna veg these bitches out for a while..

View attachment 925536 View attachment 925537 View attachment 925538 View attachment 925539 View attachment 925540 View attachment 925541
Heat the neem oil in the microwave and thin it with dish detergent and water . one squirt of dish detergent and warm water works best for me !! Get it so it doesn't foul your sprayer .

Heat the neem oil in the microwave and thin it with dish detergent and water . one squirt of dish detergent and warm water works best for me !! Get it so it doesn't foul your sprayer .

They say, with age comes wisdom.. And for that reason alone, I'm DEFINITELY taking your advice!!!!!! lol

When you say heat it, are you just warming it up a bit, or are you throwing it in the microwave and warming that way?? I still have a few hours before I go back down into the Pit of Despair...

I had thought about doing a foliar spray, but a 1/3rd of the plants are into flower now, so that kinda puts me in an odd position..

As for dish soap, the wife only buys "scented" or "with aloe/fragrance/etc..".. I didn't want that to affect terpene production/expression.. Is there a good mild soap you recommend?? I have to run to the store anyway for more cake/brownie mix.. Today is a day for edibles!!!!!!

They say, with age comes wisdom.. And for that reason alone, I'm DEFINITELY taking your advice!!!!!! lol

When you say heat it, are you just warming it up a bit, or are you throwing it in the microwave and warming that way?? I still have a few hours before I go back down into the Pit of Despair...

I had thought about doing a foliar spray, but a 1/3rd of the plants are into flower now, so that kinda puts me in an odd position..

As for dish soap, the wife only buys "scented" or "with aloe/fragrance/etc..".. I didn't want that to affect terpene production/expression.. Is there a good mild soap you recommend?? I have to run to the store anyway for more cake/brownie mix.. Today is a day for edibles!!!!!!
Just warm it so that it flows freely . Don't cook it . The landlady always uses cheap dishetergents :biggrin: no perfume .

I wouldn't go with that old wisdom shit I have to buy a new window screen for the patio door because of my bad judgement and bad temper :cuss: that'll cost me about $200. that's a lot of seeds . :nono:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back