Status
Not open for further replies.
To anyone who has or hasn't ran the LSD 25 by Fastbuds that smell is pure 4x4 or airplane fuel smell with a sweet undertones but over powered by fuel smell for sure. It's very distinctive I can promise you that. But it's also addictive to keep smelling. Gonna lock myself out of the dry room.

To anyone who has or hasn't ran the LSD 25 by Fastbuds that smell is pure 4x4 or airplane fuel smell with a sweet undertones but over powered by fuel smell for sure. It's very distinctive I can promise you that. But it's also addictive to keep smelling. Gonna lock myself out of the dry room.
Hooked on the smell.. I am right there, bro

Some fire glue photo that's about to hit the grow bag with Xtreme gardening mycos and Roots organic original soil and my top secret roots organic emerald mountain super soil mix. I. Taking 90g mega, 20-30g bud explosion, 20g sweet candy and going to shake it up and feed it to her with Mammoth P at 3-4g/gal veg 40 days then flip for 70 days +/-. Gonna start my first photoperiod journal on here @912GreenSkell also gonna have 2 glue cookies in there with her same soils but different heavier feeding. @Rebel @archie gemmill glue cookies already potted up and taking off back to veg after showing sex already.
IMG_20180701_235014.jpg
IMG_20180625_010316.jpg

Hooked on the smell.. I am right there, bro
Right I mean I keep trying to think what I smell but then I keep sniffing it and saying yep diesel fuel then I repeat the process finally I say hey doedick get out of the dry room. They need rest not mess with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back