Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm ready for kickoff!!

:footy:

evening Tai :pass:Spang :pass:gone13:pass: Mossy :pass:folks :pass:
hehe i think i had a haircut like a legoman to,i were just a kid but bobby thats shocking :crying:
:pighug:

Yup.....isn't it...:d5:..I Think we should do a 70's Pop vid show......frighten all the 20-30 year olds with how we were Punished listening to fashionistas at the time............

And...hairdressers.

Amazing Tune though....:headbang:

Fembot ear muffs....:crying:....but wouldn't it be a nape muff lol

Evening @Vapo69 :pass:..sharing one.

I'll tell you this...leg around neck image was a Daft image to google up.....for an old lady...:yoinks:...that one was the only one I could post without getting Banned from [HASHTAG]#livestoners[/HASHTAG] for the weekend :crying:

B buy just saved my cob project with thermal paste and this sweet seeds bean catalog at the big book store
1530381080040..jpg
1530382554382..jpg

Lol can not wait for the sog gold glue run.
Hmmm... You know that's not a bad idea...
Got the tent, got the cobs, got the beans... Why not! I think I know what I'm putting in that tent now! Cool Thanks!!

:footy:

Yup.....isn't it...:d5:..I Think we should do a 70's Pop vid show......frighten all the 20-30 year olds with how we were Punished listening to fashionistas at the time............

And...hairdressers.

Amazing Tune though....:headbang:

Evening @Vapo69 :pass:..sharing one.

I'll tell you this...leg around neck image was a Daft image to google up.....for an old lady...:yoinks:...that one was the only one I could post without getting Banned from [HASHTAG]#livestoners[/HASHTAG] for the weekend :crying:
:thumbsup::thumbsup::woohoo1::woohoo1::woohoo1:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back