Status
Not open for further replies.
3 lotto tickets 2 different places Total winning of $650 nice 6$ investment. So what do I do order some cobs and beans galore. Well Going to be bean shopping all night now, really curious of the mephisto freebie beans from this drop.
Baitcasting reel and enail setup for me. Congrats on the win.

Baitcasting reel and enail setup for me. Congrats on the win.
Oh what did you get? Thanks also pure luck with the lotto cause my combine caught fire while my helper was cutting wheat this afternoon that's gonna need a major win ticket fix. Not to mention the $500 fire truck(s) coming out cost, guess I won't be adding the hookup for them from one of the ponds after all. This heat is driving my fish to the bottom and making them lazy.

Those email riggers or wax tools man that stuff kills my lungs I can't do it I enjoy the sleep from it but after two hour hack session each time I've tried it decided its not for me. I'll stick to me flower and old school hash. But I do have several bags full of trim grades that I plan to make wax with. My buddy is good at it and I wanna learn how at least.

Hello chums, like @Mossy said, I am feeling tired and need some beauty sleep. But you are always in my thoughts and prayers. Catch up with ya soon.

[HASHTAG]#PENGUIN[/HASHTAG] POWER ! :bighug::pighug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back