Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone ever top their pots with crushed granite? I thought it might help keep bugs out , it definitely stops the dirt from settling do to watering. If you’re growing outside it might help keep your dirt from drying out to fast ? It’s got calcium , p , k & magnesium too I believe, can’t see it hurting the plants . Am I wrong?

Anyone ever top their pots with crushed granite? I thought it might help keep bugs out , it definitely stops the dirt from settling do to watering. If you’re growing outside it might help keep your dirt from drying out to fast ? It’s got calcium , p , k & magnesium too I believe, can’t see it hurting the plants . Am I wrong?
Just read this:

"Decomposed granite is also sometimes used as a component of soil mixtures for cultivating bonsai."

No doubt, Brother. And the band as a whole wrote their own music and played it as well. Unlike others:smoking:
So... sexiest eyes.....
Belinda? Fonda? Or

Gracie Slick...........sexiest performer of the late 60s and 70s.........every freak dude's dream. Hang on a minute.......I'll post you a video on the subject!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back