Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice shot from Green house Seed Company

IMG_20180504_062728.jpg

i mean shes the only one i chat with here i think not PHEW im glad its not so and so or whoever.....i dont kow many people here and who is who

If there's something you've written on the boards that you'd rather remain private - i have the ability to remove it from public view.
PM me the link to the post and i can sort it for you.

Private messages are as they sound (private) so only you and the person will ever see them.

Don't forget if your posting picture that you take with a smart device to remove the exif data (that could give your "exact" gps location) - this is easily done by putting the photo through a paint program and resaving it as a JPG.

Stay safe! :D

:d5:

If there's something you've written on the boards that you'd rather remain private - i have the ability to remove it from public view.
PM me the link to the post and i can sort it for you.

Private messages are as they sound (private) so only you and the person will ever see them.

Don't forget if your posting picture that you take with a smart device to remove the exif data (that could give your "exact" gps location) - this is easily done by putting the photo through a paint program and resaving it as a JPG.

Stay safe! :D

:d5:
Sometimes it pays to say nada right blue :biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back