Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha....we'll see!! Depends on how good i can get the "dungeon" climate....it is pretty cool in the winter and super dry too. Never know how its gonna go!
Mine wasn't that good during my first grow started in January temps were 60-70F with humidity 15-30% throughout the grow.

Crap I just tried to clothespin supercrop one of the side branches that was getting unruly and snapped her when I was bending. Let's see if she'll repair herself now that I taped it back up.

Mine wasn't that good during my first grow started in January temps were 60-70F with humidity 15-30% throughout the grow.

I got a plan for sure!! In the dungeon, i am going to make a room 5'X10'. Single entrance door to get into the seedling room(5'X4'). Door immediately to the right to get into room two which will be 5'X5' (cob room, with UV probably), then through another door to another 5X5 which will be built and equipped later on when funds allow.

Those are very comparable conditions to what i am expecting. Fortunately all of the ductwork is easily accessed, so if i need a bit more heat it wont be an issue.

Crap I just tried to clothespin supercrop one of the side branches that was getting unruly and snapped her when I was bending. Let's see if she'll repair herself now that I taped it back up.

Yeah it happens!! Fortunately you don't look like you have a major shortage of branching. ;) :D

I got a plan for sure!! In the dungeon, i am going to make a room 5'X10'. Single entrance door to get into the seedling room(5'X4'). Door immediately to the right to get into room two which will be 5'X5' (cob room, with UV probably), then through another door to another 5X5 which will be built and equipped later on when funds allow.

Those are very comparable conditions to what i am expecting. Fortunately all of the ductwork is easily accessed, to if i need a bit ore heat it wont be an issue.
I'd love to do an add on building to the house just for a grow room. But I'm unable to do it by myself.

I'd love to do an add on building to the house just for a grow room. But I'm unable to do it by myself.

We have a fair sized basement, but it like cobble stone walls...its ancient, and not a very friendly place for plants. I have to frame in some walls and make a nice space for the girls(and for me or i wont want to go down there)

We have a fair sized basement, but it like cobble stone walls...its ancient, and not a very friendly place for plants. I have to frame in some walls and make a nice space for the girls(and for me or i wont want to go down there)
We don't see many houses with basements around here. Not sure if you seen pics I posted before of our subground greenhouse. I need to probably take some new pics now that there is a bunch of vegetable seedlings started.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back