Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody know of an organic calmag additive to use thats not gen hydro line?

General organics Cal/mag 0-0-0 or go to kelp4less.com and grab their organic Cal/mag powder..I have several sources of calcium in my soil including eggshells,crab shell,fish bone meal and a dash of the Cal/mag powder but I do give a few drops of the GO cal/mag here in there in flower just for insurance.The organic Cal/mag powder is water soluble as well.

General organics Cal/mag 0-0-0 or go to kelp4less.com and grab their organic Cal/mag powder..I have several sources of calcium in my soil including eggshells,crab shell,fish bone meal and a dash of the Cal/mag powder but I do give a few drops of the GO cal/mag here in there in flower just for insurance.The organic Cal/mag powder is water soluble as well.

Im staying away from all GH products,GO included,they are now monsanto and i won't support that as a grower. Thanks for your insight tho GroBro @Green Goblin -Im going Canna Bio line now so all OMRI from here on out-will check kelp4less out tho if its OMRI

Im staying away from all GH products,GO included,they are now monsanto and i won't support that as a grower. Thanks for your insight tho GroBro @Green Goblin -Im going Canna Bio line now so all OMRI from here on out-will check kelp4less out tho if its OMRI

Oh ok, the bottle I have was bought before they converted..Just a FYI, OMRI doesn't mean much..Sure they get organic certification, but some products aren't truly organic to the core..There's always fine print..Sourcing your own inputs is far superior if you really want to get technical.

ok, sun just starting to come in greenhouse, if it doesn't cloud up too much sunshine in gh for the next 10-11 hrs, daylight 24, but greenhouse is on south side of cabin, good protection for late season cold...........................................
P1070163.JPG
P1070162.JPG
P1070159.jpg
P1070158.JPG
P1070160.jpg

the Gang of 4, 10 gal autos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back