Status
Not open for further replies.
Watching this one as i think im about 2 weeks away myself with the HRSPG and its just started in a real hurry to put the weight on i was starting to think it wasnt gonna get fat..........i think this is gonna be top notch smoke ........gut feeling [emoji111]

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

When mine started flower and in the early phase i thought "there is no frikkin way these plants will be done before 75 days", but sure enough it really pumped it on in the mid flower and matured quick!! The first one(orange hair) will be cut in a few days at day 65, the tan hair plant will be more of a 70
Day 56 Orange hair
IMG_7050.JPG

Day 56 Tan Hair
IMG_7055.JPG

When mine started flower and in the early phase i thought "there is no frikkin way these plants will be done before 75 days", but sure enough it really pumped it on in the mid flower and matured quick!! The first one(orange hair) will be cut in a few days at day 65, the tan hair plant will be more of a 70
Day 56 Orange hair
View attachment 901482

Day 56 Tan Hair
View attachment 901483
Mine are ancient ,but thats more to do with the room and how crammed it gets and mine didnt trigger till late it was about 40 days ......
Nearly there though [emoji111]

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

Day 56 Orange hair
View attachment 901482

Day 56 Tan Hair
View attachment 901483
the Skelly touch:bow:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back