Status
Not open for further replies.
Aye, we found Vimeo to be way better than YouTube in regards to canna-friendly, plus I noticed a lack of ads on Vimeo videos.

I'm preferring Vimeo too and have opened an account there and uploaded a couple of compost tea vids.
I am also noticing other canna companies ditching youtube and switching over!
One company called Vapefiend (sells vapes( has recently switched and all their youtube vids are no more!

Which one did you go for?

ScreenHunter_1940 Oct. 16 20.04.jpg

Which one did you go for?

View attachment 961610
I went for the free one but I don't upload much, just a couple of compost tea vid where the compost tea is just bubbling away!
I wanted to show a pal at the portal how it was going. otherwise they are really boring videos lol!
That may change in the future when I get a new camera and Imay have yo look into a higher capacity account!!

As for your rep for you pumpkin avatar, I am waiting to rep some more people as I have yo wait to pass more rep around before I can give you yours!
Did you hear that folks....?
Anyone who put a scary carved pumpkin face in their avatar before I come on site in the morning get 100 rep points from me! It will also allow me to gibe @MikeyB420 his rep points too... so help a buddy out and get your pumpkin face on!

Question for anyone who re-uses coco. I'm about to start a new grow in the next few days. I will be priming the coco with a 1/4 strength Cal-Mag flush the day before the seeds go in.

• How should I treat the coco before I pop in the seeds?
  • Should I do a ph'd water flush?
  • Should I do an enzyme flush?
  • If so which enzymes?
Any advice would be useful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back