Status
Not open for further replies.
Perfect with a good cup of tea for sure.:coffee2:

Sorry, moving on...all good here. Four of my seven eggs have popped their little heads out of the coco and three more to go. Excited to be running a few strains I haven't run before in massive midget, dr Feelgood, GSC from Fastbuds, and Auto Blueberry from Dopeseeds. Also running green crack, and fruit punch as well because they are excellent for flavor and I want some green crack full melt bubble hash!

Hey arty!, what a crop you have coming on! These girls looking right on! Busy time of year here, harvesting food and wood for winter. I have no time for LS. When harvest is done and all threads I'm doing are over I'll have plenty of time to be in LS. As most folks are being inundated by the Holidays I have more and more time to play, yea!
Thank you brother! Mighty fine of you to be liking my grow!
You have at it with the food procurement and wood chopping, i know how important that is in your part of the world!
Your girls are looking great too, I've been looking at them but I have also been busy myself, so not had the chance to say much about them, I will try to comment in the coming weeks!
Do I remember you saying you have an indoor set up with an LED these days? and if you do will you do some indoor plant this winter time?
I recently got me some MOB s3 which I am dead happy about and hope to cross them with Gold Walker a strain from the Portal with a nice grape taste, hopefully it will be a nice fruity berry/grape flavor, I think that will work! Just had to look up the Holidays as I'm from the UK it's November to January.. is that right? 3 months of holiday wow that's quite the time to be having fun!
In the Uk we get Halloween on 31 Oct, then Guy Fawkes night (aka Bonfire night) on 5 nov and then nothing until Christmas and then new year.
I would love to have 3 months of holidays it sounds awesome, we also don't have thanksgiving which is more like the British Christmas when we cook our Turkey with all the trimmings!
Stay well, stay high , have a great harvest and chop that wood, see you in LS when you've done all your chores my friend!
:peace:Arty

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back