Status
Not open for further replies.
cheers @Dabber and thank you for following me! I am no also following you to! :pass::bighug:
I want to to see it as well, as I have been out of weed most of the summer due allowing myself to become addicted to tobacco again :( that's now back under control!
I can't wait to vape again as it has just been hash in a pipe for quite a while and it is not the same as the taste of fresh terpenes you get with weed.
Trippy Gorilla Auto (there is a photo version to) is a Gorilla Glue [HASHTAG]#4[/HASHTAG] crossed with BigHead [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] to make it an auto.
Good resin production up to 28% THC as you would expect from a scissor jamming Gorilla Glue cross, would be ideal for extract too!
Thanks for you kind word bro, they are always appreciated!:vibe:
Cant wait for the smoke report and you're very welcome

holy shit look at all them tops your going to pull some big weight there and thanks for the update arty
An absolute pleasure brother it's always nice to see you around @St. Tom !:pass::bighug:
The bottom picture is the biggest plant around 20" x 20" canopy and maybe 15" tall (possibly a bit more) she was topped at transplant (I transplant at first sign of sex from 1 liter pot to (in this case) an 18 Liter pot (normally I would transplant to an 8.5 liter pot) because "i like to play with my variables" ( and no that isn't a euphemism:crying:).
So yes Dwarfing (what I used to call "stunting") is working nicely keeping them short but allows for a big canopy when manipulated with various super cropping techniques. LST HST defoliation and topping.
Your following me so future updates and you will be tagged!:vibe:

Would having voice/video chat capability on the AFN forum be something that would interest people? You could audio chat or video chat with growers or potentially get live help with a video feed on your plants. Just looking for feedback if there would be any interest in it :cheers:

Sounds like a good thing to me @Son of Hobbes :coco:

Especially for growers like me, getting "up there". :yay: :rofl: and can't remember what the post was all about. :crying:

:gary:

Would having voice/video chat capability on the AFN forum be something that would interest people? You could audio chat or video chat with growers or potentially get live help with a video feed on your plants. Just looking for feedback if there would be any interest in it :cheers:

20180829_113313.jpg

Thanks @arty zan :coco:

Nice to know you:pass:

Will be watching & taking notes! :gary:

Nice to know you too brother :pass:

I'll be sure to tag you in on the next update and thank you for following me, I am now following you too!:vibe:
Taking notes you may want to have a look at my first journal here at AFN as it describes my Dwarfing technique (which was called stunting at the time)
It shows how I stop stretch and keep the plants small but full of bud! https://www.autoflower.org/threads/...-eshine-ds-300-1-x-vipar-b2x3-stunting.36318/
In this journal I don't employ any other techniques just "Dwarfing/stunting" whereas other journals I use LST, HST, Topping , Defoliation in addition to Dwarfing. I also normally transplant in 8.5 Liter pots but in this recent grow I experimented with 18 Liter final pots.

Last edited:
Wicked, that is exactly what I meant, as this is only my 2nd or third time flowering indoors. Can I take a progress shot for your opinion? My lights don’t go on for half an hour is that to late in Canada?

Nuggets

Hey bud..sorry i skipped on you last night...been busy 24/7 over here. Shoot me a message or tag me to some progress pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back