Status
Not open for further replies.
hey bud! Any luck with your camera working better?

Nope, I've about given up on it which is a shame because my DDA has taken off and is growing beautifully..........on day 30 and is in preflower........my DP Blueberry Auto is on day 10 and growing very well. Mega Crop is the greatest! I wish I could take pictures and make a grow journal but I can't afford another camera right now. Thanks for asking and your offers of help........it seems to be a mechanical issue with that wheel as I have let two experienced camera buffs check it out.....they couldn't get it to reset either.

inner-tubed.gif

In all seriousness... It could be that amazon is worried about stoners squeezing their fingers off with the thing.... Assuming they weren't sued for something like that or something.
I was being serious bro I think there is something wrong to along the same lines maybe a catstophic failure causing bodily harm. Some should get ahold of one of the companies and see what is going on.

I was being serious bro I think there is something wrong to along the same lines maybe a catstophic failure causing bodily harm. Some should get ahold of one of the companies and see what is going on.

High pressure hydraulics + DIY == Potential disaster. Would make perfect sense

Nope, I've about given up on it which is a shame because my DDA has taken off and is growing beautifully..........on day 30 and is in preflower........my DP Blueberry Auto is on day 10 and growing very well. Mega Crop is the greatest! I wish I could take pictures and make a grow journal but I can't afford another camera right now. Thanks for asking and your offers of help........it seems to be a mechanical issue with that wheel as I have let two experienced camera buffs check it out.....they couldn't get it to reset either.

I would get a hold of the seller. Might get half your money back or a refund.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back