Status
Not open for further replies.
Pulling that much gpw I'm jealous lol. I keep recently being told that ebb and flow is the way to go but I just don't know. I'm not not saying it isn't good just not convinced it's the best way.
It's been the most difficult part to get right of my system, to be honest tray is flooded most of the time to allow for fizz.

Back in the day I used garden sieves with clay balls and just continued squirts of nutes and from 2 cuttings would get 800+g dry every time.

Happy with the last gpw, current grow not sure where I will land but will be glad to have some in the jars. 8 months since I had a grow going!

IMG_20180915_081142.jpg

Day 64

f6

Do you do any training? I felt like with my current grow that I spent an excessive amount time on lst.
It's been the most difficult part to get right of my system, to be honest tray is flooded most of the time to allow for fizz.

Back in the day I used garden sieves with clay balls and just continued squirts of nutes and from 2 cuttings would get 800+g dry every time.

Happy with the last gpw, current grow not sure where I will land but will be glad to have some in the jars. 8 months since I had a grow going!

View attachment 951060
Day 64

f6

Me vs 00 Seeds Autos CocoDTW600w

Do you do any training? I felt like with my current grow that I spent an excessive amount time on lst.

Me vs 00 Seeds Autos CocoDTW600w

Those girls look great, and yeah great training job! I know the feeling, I had runaway stretch and training is a weak point for me. I used to get very brutal with photo cuttings but more gentle on autos. I had lots of panic getting the current round of girls under control.

I'm not 100% happy but I have an understanding of what I need to do next time, more top fan and be more disciplined with training. Problem is next time is going to be my summer and I won't be able to run my light so COBs and aircon and a new nute line so all I know out the window lol.

Again, great looking girls! :headbang:

f6

Those girls look great, and yeah great training job! I know the feeling, I had runaway stretch and training is a weak point for me. I used to get very brutal with photo cuttings but more gentle on autos. I had lots of panic getting the current round of girls under control.

I'm not 100% happy but I have an understanding of what I need to do next time, more top fan and be more disciplined with training. Problem is next time is going to be my summer and I won't be able to run my light so COBs and aircon and a new nute line so all I know out the window lol.

Again, great looking girls! :headbang:

f6

Thanks! I was contemplating what to do since I plan to grow 10-16 at a time. Next time I'll just super crop with minimal lst. I'm damn lazy and my wife stays on me for spending too much time in the grow room as it is. I've been rough with these autos where I was gentle with my photos and I messed them up bad lol.

I'm switching to 8 QB120 3k next grow using GrowPito sim mix and mega crop so I totally feel you lol

Anyone know if megacrop is available in the UK??

Faqs on greenleafnutrients.com

Which crops or plants can MEGA CROP be used on?
How do I store the product?
What other supplement or product types should I run with MEGA CROP?
What are the NPK and ingredients in MEGA CROP?
I am used to using 8 different products as part of my current feeding plan. Are you sure you do not have any extra products that I need?
Do I need extra CalMag if I grow in Coco?
How do I use the product, do you have a Feeding Chart or instructions?
How can you use the same formula for both Veg and Flowering phase?
Are amino-acid chelates better than other micronutrient sources?
I live internationally outside of the USA. What is the best way to order to lower shipping costs?

Ordering the 21.7lb bag will give you the best shipping rate. Although it may seem a bit expensive, at most it is about $2.80 / lb for shipping to Europe or abroad. Considering that a 21.7lb bag can make over 2000 Gallons, it really goes a long way for the cost.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back