Status
Not open for further replies.
Top of the evening my fellow Stoners here is a Forgotten Cookies nugget about to be smoked
IMG_20180915_211102.jpg

I have an Industrial Plant CBD that took forever to germ, and weeks to emerge from soil. It grew so slowly from then on.

When I transplanted the second Blue Cheese I decided there was enough roots to do it too, and when I picked up the cup I fumbled and dropped it bottoms up onto the tent floor. I thought that I had killed it, but I transplanted it anyways, because it was my only CBD seed.

It lived, but continued to grow very slowly. My others are blooming and it barely made headway. Then suddenly, when I opened the tent yesterday I was surprised at it's vigor. It is probably 3x its height and doubled its width in a day.

with a little luck I'll be vaping my own CBD after all :) :)

Last edited:
I have an Industrial Plant CBD that took forever to germ, and weeks to emerge from soil. It grew so slowly from then on.

When I transplanted the second Blue Cheese I decided there was enough roots to do it too, and when I picked up the cup I fumbled and dropped it bottoms up onto the tent floor. I thought that I had killed it, but I transplanted it anyways, because it was my only CBD seed.

It lived, but continued to grow very slowly. My others are blooming and it barely made headway. Then suddenly, when I opened the tent yesterday I was surprised at it's vigor. It is probably 3x its height and doubled its width in a day.

with a little luck I'll be vaping my own CBD after all :) :)
I'm gonna try some CBD strains probably on this next grow. So far I have Sweet Seeds Honey Peach CBD auto seeds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back