Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, posted a thread in the led forum asking about COB light supplementation. Have some fixtures for cfls but wondering if there’s anything that’s ideal to pair with cobs spectrum wise

:confused1:

I'm going to build a 4x CoB array with 2x 60w blurples and a 110w starlight t5 and set them on timers to simulate sunrise and sunset for my summer grown!

Should trip me out a bit :thumbsup:

f6

Cheers bro,

I'm a lady...:biggrin:...

I’ll toke along in heart, empty jars right now :frowny:

Sympathy sent.

I see you settling in and you have your Home thread up..:headbang:..so it shouldn't be long now.

You already know if you have Any queries or questions...drop them in here..:d5:..and [HASHTAG]#livestoners[/HASHTAG] will either solve them..or tag someone in for you who can help...

Happy Friday....:friday:

Hey guys, posted a thread in the led forum asking about COB light supplementation. Have some fixtures for cfls but wondering if there’s anything that’s ideal to pair with cobs spectrum wise

:confused1:

Which cobs do you have? Color, watts, brand. Also, what would you like in your plants and how much space do you have, more shorter bushy plants or stretchy taller varieties?

All this can help you better choose your combination. Let me know, I could give you some advice from my personal experiences.

Here are a few little auto outdoories, I’m pretty sure they are Synergy Automatic Genetics, I’ve not really done anything to these guys except a bit of good dirt and 1/4 strength nutes occasionally, they smell good.
2541fac2307bd1631803ff8a37769488.jpg
c098e6e0bbc2251a3c9c2c52df55971f.jpg
8e9a08fadf4dcca42136b67608b83dfc.jpg
3b231edf20d18557144cc5a235c3ec41.jpg
cfecea9cf00d970f6fe23000844deed7.jpg

Nuggets

:woohoo:
good morning~ the weather is coming colder, take care yourself, and alo take care your plants
Getting warmer here in the south :woohoo1:
I'm a lady...:biggrin:...

Sympathy sent.

I see you settling in and you have your Home thread up..:headbang:..so it shouldn't be long now.

You already know if you have Any queries or questions...drop them in here..:d5:..and [HASHTAG]#livestoners[/HASHTAG] will either solve them..or tag someone in for you who can help...

Happy Friday....:friday:

Many apologies my dear! Wasnt to know
:gassy:

Have a trip coming up to Sydney so will get my bud to load me up with some... bud :D
Nice and active here so finding myself dropping questions otherwise risk the other threads I start not getting quality advice.
Thanks for the support
:d5:

Many apologies my dear! Wasnt to know

@Giant Flying Wombat ...you caught me before I got me make up on...:kiss:...easy mistake to make...

:crying:

Have a trip coming up to Sydney so will get my bud to load me up with some... bud :D

A Friend indeed....:pass:...get us some nice photos when you are there....:photog:

Nice and active here so finding myself dropping questions otherwise risk the other threads I start not getting quality advice.
Thanks for the support

Yeah...mostly we have 24 hour cover on [HASHTAG]#livesstoners[/HASHTAG] ..staff and members don't mind helping at all...:headbang:..and you shouldn't wait too long for a reply.

Which cobs do you have? Color, watts, brand. Also, what would you like in your plants and how much space do you have, more shorter bushy plants or stretchy taller varieties?

All this can help you better choose your combination. Let me know, I could give you some advice from my personal experiences.

Thank you @MedCzech :bravo:

Hey meds!
Thanks for getting back to me!

Have two optic 1XL’s. 3500k, 100 watt wall draw
Working in a 2x4x6 tent.
Growing two plants 5 gal smart pots in soil.
Starting plants on two 120watt cfls.
Thinking I can use the fixtures for side lighting later on.
Have some width to play with so will definitely LST. COBS can go up to the ceiling so got a bit of height too.
Move around a lot, and this could be my last grow for a while, can never tell as our business is expanding rapidly.
Would like to make the most of this grow :D

I’ve seen a few strange ranges of cfl’s apparently for growing and wondering what would be best to compliment the cobs, or just the standard 6400k veg and 2700k flower.

Cheers man :d5:

@Giant Flying Wombat ...you caught me before I got me make up on...:kiss:...easy mistake to make...

:crying:

A Friend indeed....:pass:...get us some nice photos when you are there....:photog:

Yeah...mostly we have 24 hour cover on [HASHTAG]#livesstoners[/HASHTAG] ..staff and members don't mind helping at all...:headbang:..and you shouldn't wait too long for a reply.

God, I got that morning feeling. So much so my phone wouldn’t even recognise my face :coffee2: you know you’ve had too much to drink when that happens!!

Really appreciate the support, like seriously, your all a bunch of legends, cheers :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back