Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 949511 Good to know you have tamed the wildness but that does not mean the wildness is gone, it is just controlled!
The healing herb, helps us stay centered and follow a path of contemplative meditation, rather than impulsive rash action, that leads to distraction and destruction.
You do a great job in the forums and long may it be so!:headbang::thumbsup::smoking:
Yeah, im a pretty well tamed beast or better was in the past:crying: i have a story on that:
While my 4 years military time as sergeant of the only mountain trooper brigade we had in this time during a mass company shooting me my gun near to 400 meters using, but machine gun near to 1000 meters blocked, so i made giving mg's bullets and started shooting on his 600, 700 and 800 meter target and also hitted em, i just used the dust from ground juming up to get my shoots closer till hit, after that my brigade general came to me laying hand on my shoulder saying: your a well trained battle shooter slut!:crying: he really used this words, in our moutainbrigade we had a rough contact, because if ur hanging at rope at 3000 meters looking down 1000 meters everybody knew he had others life in his hand, i was owner of the golden shooter medal, breaking more running records of my brigade then ever, always wanted to the bosnia for the big money soldiers got in that time, but they never letted me go saying i was indispensable for training recruits for the case of the case, so winter time i was teamleader traning 6 months for 1 NATO competition on we won always, at this time i had a competion weight of 68 kg and fat 4% and look at me now, older, fatter and lazy pot smoking dude sitting on his couch and hammering on screen of his smartphone writing u:crying::crying::crying::headbang::headbang::headbang:
Some blast from the past:pass:

Last edited:
Yeah, im a pretty well tamed beast or better was in the past:crying: i have a story on that:
While my 4 years military time as sergeant of the only mountain trooper brigade we had in this time during a mass comoany shooting me my gun near to 400 meters using, but machine gun near to 1000 meters blocked, so i made giving mg's bullets and started shooting on his 600, 700 and 800 meter target and also hitted em, i just used the dust from ground juming up to get my shoots closer till hit, after that my brigade general came to me laying hand on my shoulder saying: your a well trained battle shooter slut!:crying: he really used this words, in our moutainbrigade we had a rough contact, because if ur hanging at rope at 3000 meters looking down 1000 meters everybody knew he had others life in his hand, i was owner of the golden shooter medal, breaking more running records of my brigade then ever, always wanted to the bosnia for the big money soldiers got in that time, but they never letted me go saying i was indispensable for training recruits for the case of the case, so winter time i was teamleader traning 6 months for 1 NATO competion we won always, at this time i had a competion weight of 68 kg and fat 4% and look at me now, old fatter and lazy pot smoking dude sitting on his couch and hammering on screen of his smartphone writing u:crying::crying::crying::headbang::headbang::headbang:
Some blast from the past:pass:
Wow what a great story!!
When you got each other life in your hands, gentle words aren't going to save your life!
Quick thinking and direct action and words are needed!
There is always comradery though underpinning that direct ation and with that you need trust and a sense of how to communicate, with your fellow team members !
We all get older and often with that,we end up carrying a little extra, just look at Christina Aguilera!
The girl looks like she has been on a sea food diet, she sees food and eats it!:crying:
Christina-Aguilera-Weight-Gain-After-tile.jpg
Just need to not eat too many burgers Christina!

I don't know how people do forums on a smartphone, I have fingers like sausages and bad eyesight, so it is a PC with a large monitor all the way for me!
There is nothing wrong with smoking pot, I have smoked pot since i was 19 ..... damn that means I've been smoking pot for 30 years!!
It has never stopped me working hard, sometimes putting in 108 hours weeks when working 12 hour nights 7 days a week, the over time was insane and I made serious bank!
But I also would smoke pot during the shift, haha and never got caught!:smoking:
I'm past putting so much work time now, that was a young mans game!
I am also now self employed so I work to my own rules, now i only vape weed (I'll smoke pipe of hash if that's what I have) and I only do that in the evenings!
I still work hard but now I make sure i also have some down time to relax and do hobbies.:vibe:

Last edited:
Wow what a great story!!
When you got each other life in your hands, gentle words aren't going to save your life!
Quick thinking and direct action and words are needed!
There is always comradery though underpinning that direct ation and with that you need trust and a sense of how to communicate, with your fellow team members !
We all get older and often with that,we end up carrying a little extra, just look at Christina Aguilera!
The girl looks like she has been on a sea food diet, she sees food and eats it!:crying:
Christina-Aguilera-Weight-Gain-After-tile.jpg
Just need to not eat too many burgers Christina!

I don't know how people do forums on a smartphone, I have finger like sausages and bad eyesight, so it is a PC with a large monitor all the way for me!
There is nothing wrong with smoking pot, I have smoked pot since i was 19 ..... damn that means I've been smoking pot for 30 years!!
It has never stopped me working hard, sometimes putting in 108 hours weeks when working 12 hour nights 7 days a week, the over time was insane and I made serious bank!
But I also would smoke pot during the shift, haha and never got caught!:smoking:
I'm past putting so much work time now, that was a young mans game!
I am also now self employed so I work to my own rules, now i only vape weed (I'll smoke pipe of hash if that's what I have) and I only do that in the evenings!
I still work hard but now I make sure i also have some down time to relax and do hobbies.:vibe:
Me also exactly 30 years:pass:
Ur working too much!:crying:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back