Status
Not open for further replies.
I Love Whitby @arty zan ...:headbang:...I Think I'd like to go see the Steam Punk festival.

Punks that have grown up and have cash to indulge their hobby.....:biggrin:

Whitby-Goth-Weekend.jpg

image.jpg

IMG_0138_zpsj1lcmcvm.jpg~original

229f74cf83f044f1a73a4ea9c9a0db7b-d63knz4.jpg

First husband came from Goathland on the N York Moors...so we did Whitby for family hols.

I'm about 10 minutes from N Shields and the Toon...we are p-takers...:headbang:...have to curb it in the back shop USA doesn't get p-taking...even after all these years if I say I'm going to kill hubby..they Believe me....:crying:.they don't realise that is our humor.

Bram Stoker was from there and I think it is one of the reasons why it became a mecca for goths and all thing alternative and creative.
If you go up to the abbey ruin on a misty day , you will quite often find goths mooning around in the ethereal mist, them pale type don't want to be getting a suntan now!
Looking in to it a bit more it seems the "Victoriana" types, the "Steampunks" and the "Goths" now all get together for a super get together of macabre fun and frivolity!
41106244804_4421e6c378_b.jpg
Boo!

Oh My British humor is in a league of it's own, first you have to be able to read between the lines and then decipher it add a touch of acidic wit washed down with a large helping of "Taking the piss"! Then we fall around laughing in fits of hysterics, tears rolling down our faces, whilst those who don't get it look on in bewilderment!:crying:
Which is why you make me laugh so often, you have a fantastic sense of humor and you are able to laugh at yourself, which are highly desirable attributes to have!:thumbsup:

Im good bro thx.......are you good?:pass:...tent looks awesome btw:bow:

Hi pal, ain't had the best few months with either growing or health but ok now :d5:

Stag doo at whitleybay worst strip club ever. And that wernt the nite i ended up in oven mitts

:d5: Archie,

They put oven mitts on you to stop you from touching up the strippers :biggrin:,,, oops wasn't that night ,,:smoking: I need to read things more closely :pass:

No thanking needed, don't we ve all that AFN style:vibe: of showing, sharing, learning?:headbang: an repeat!:dizzy:

The AFN way..:d5:

Stag doo at whitleybay worst strip club ever. And that wernt the nite i ended up in oven mitts

@archie gemmill Our business was in Whitley Bay....it wasn't a night club.....and I Definitely wasn't the stripper....:crying:

Fat and Sassy

Man.. @Dabber ..I Thought you were Shouting for Me...........:kiss:

Bram Stoker was from there and I think it is one of the reasons why it became a mecca for goths and all thing alternative and creative.
If you go up to the abbey ruin on a misty day , you will quite often find goths mooning around in the ethereal mist, them pale type don't want to be getting a suntan now!

Yeah..it is where Dracula was supposed to land on UK soil....
clipart-dracula-smiley-emoticon-512x512-904a.png

Looking in to it a bit more it seems the "Victoriana" types, the "Steampunks" and the "Goths" now all get together for a super get together of macabre fun and frivolity!

I'm Old enough to dress like a complete Twonk and get away with it........:crying:

Oh My British humor is in a league of it's own, first you have to be able to read between the lines and then decipher it add a touch of acidic wit washed down with a large helping of "Taking the piss"! Then we fall around laughing in fits of hysterics, tears rolling down our faces, whilst those who don't get it look on in bewilderment!:crying:

:cheers:

Which is why you make me laugh so often, you have a fantastic sense of humor and you are able to laugh at yourself, which are highly desirable attributes to have!:thumbsup:

No ego to trip over here..Dear....:bighug:...can't join in the Willie Waving competitions when you have nothing to Wave with...:kiss:

:crying:

Archie,

They put oven mitts on you to stop you from touching up the strippers :biggrin:,,, oops wasn't that night ,,:smoking: I need to read things more closely

:condom:

We were in the local one night and there was a stripper party upstairs.

One of the local laddies walked through to the bar stark bollock naked...ordered a pint...and no-one batted an eye lid..they just served him and he trotted back upstairs...:crying:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back