Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry I have not been very active lately. I have made a lot of friends here, and I wanted to let them (and everyone else) know what's going on.

Been dealing with some health issues that keep me rather bedridden when I am not working. I hope to improve soon. I'd rather not talk about it publicly, so forgive me for the lack of detail in this post. I'll be getting all doctored-up soon enough, I'm sure.

In the meanwhile, I hope to poke in here from time to time. Love you all.

:bighug::pass::cheers:

Sorry to hear you are having medical issues bud...hope they get taken care of, and you get on the mend asap!

Sorry to hear you are having medical issues bud...hope they get taken care of, and you get on the mend asap!
This place is my family. And I cannot thank you all enough for making me feel that way.

Bless you all.

Sorry I have not been very active lately. I have made a lot of friends here, and I wanted to let them (and everyone else) know what's going on.

Been dealing with some health issues that keep me rather bedridden when I am not working. I hope to improve soon. I'd rather not talk about it publicly, so forgive me for the lack of detail in this post. I'll be getting all doctored-up soon enough, I'm sure.

In the meanwhile, I hope to poke in here from time to time. Love you all.

:bighug::pass::cheers:
Your health is important so get yourself better and we'll be here waiting. This place is my family away from home. I just wish that I could travel and meet all the friends I've made here.

For my money, Flobots are definitely underappreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back