Status
Not open for further replies.
Howdy peeps :pass:
My dealer went to the trouble of grinding my weed for me once.thanks for stealing the trichs ya barstool
:pighug:
They used to tumble weed for the tric and then and add tiny beads of glass to look like tric and must have some sort of sticking agent to keep it on the bud.
I had a friend bring som around my house to check for him because the it looked a little too frosty.
A microscope will let you see the tiny balls but an easy way to know was to rub a piece on a mirror and you could feel the glass scraping on the mirror.

Now people are blasting buds get take the THC

BEWARE SCAMMERS ARE EVERYWHERE!

They used to tumble weed for the tric and then and add tiny beads of glass to look like tric and must have some sort of sticking agent to keep it on the bud.
I had a friend bring som around my house to check for him because the it looked a little too frosty.
A microscope will let you see the tiny balls but an easy way to know was to rub a piece on a mirror and you could feel the glass scraping on the mirror.

Now people are blasting buds get take the THC

BEWARE SCAMMERS ARE EVERYWHERE!

:pass::gassy1::stir::hothot::hothot::hothot::hothot:

:dammit:

My GF had a hellish weekend. She looks after her aging mom and kept her at home and out of hospitals the last two years, but she rode an ambulance Friday and has been in ICU all weekend, during a family reunion. Yesterday we had to put down her 17 yr old dog because he was blind, deaf, could hardly stand up and fell down the damn stairs.

Rough weekend by any standards.

love-fueled-unity-1-copy.jpg

Last edited:
My GF had a hellish weekend. She looks after her aging mom and kept her at home and out of hospitals the last two years, but she rode an ambulance Friday and has been
Prays out to you and your GF in ICU all weekend, during a family reunion. Yesterday we had to put down her 17 yr old dog because he was blind, deaf, could hardly stand up and fell down the damn stairs.

Rough weekend by any standards.

View attachment 947833

Prayers out to you and your GF @Rev. Green Genes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back