Status
Not open for further replies.
Sup f6? Girls looking sweet. The grow room must smell sweeter than sweet! I love that time of the grow for that reason.
That Sativa is going to be sick!
Are you planning to knock out the N all together at the end, or are you keeping some in there? Just asking because, I usually will wait for Buds to widen out and get that girth, but the fattening up and more solid buds will happen when there is a little different ratio of NPK, with N low to nothing, P high, and K mid to high. Like a 0-2-1 or 1-3-2 ratio.
Any thoughts on that? I will post some of the stuff on the Golden Ratio thread later.

Take care man. Once again, the ladies are looking great!

Hey @MedCzech
Cheers man, yeah my base nute has N but using more toppers of the P and K to get my desired EC

It's a tough call as CalMag is 2.0.0 and I have a little bit of Coco in the pots and I have seen this lamp strip CalMag like a COB so balancing a little bit.. And I haven't had a result to learn this lamp from yet so a bit of perception of cause and effect going on haha!

Base nute is FloraNova has something like 4.8.7 so going half of my Max ratio of use in the fattening stage if that makes sense!

When time permits I'll break down on some of those SG and w/w% numbers we spoke about, see if we can find the curve!

The interesting thing for me this grow is how uniform (as in plant health during various stages so far) I have a bit of taco, hitting some heat issues but it's more the intensity as it's in the parabolic light frame mainly.. apart from that plant leaf health has been amazing. Like really the ones being sucked dry by the plant have been uniformly sucked dry lol, not from the tips in

Anyhoo, I'm happy! Livin' the dream!

Must have moar sideways action! Should be plenty of time left I hope!

f6

Hey @MedCzech
Cheers man, yeah my base nute has N but using more toppers of the P and K to get my desired EC

It's a tough call as CalMag is 2.0.0 and I have a little bit of Coco in the pots and I have seen this lamp strip CalMag like a COB so balancing a little bit.. And I haven't had a result to learn this lamp from yet so a bit of perception of cause and effect going on haha!

Base nute is FloraNova has something like 4.8.7 so going half of my Max ratio of use in the fattening stage if that makes sense!

When time permits I'll break down on some of those SG and w/w% numbers we spoke about, see if we can find the curve!

The interesting thing for me this grow is how uniform (as in plant health during various stages so far) I have a bit of taco, hitting some heat issues but it's more the intensity as it's in the parabolic light frame mainly.. apart from that plant leaf health has been amazing. Like really the ones being sucked dry by the plant have been uniformly sucked dry lol, not from the tips in

Anyhoo, I'm happy! Livin' the dream!

Must have moar sideways action! Should be plenty of time left I hope!

f6
More sideways action, N is needed still...interesting.
Your 4-8-7 if you actually break that down would look different when measuring actual elemental percentage. N is usually accurate, but P should be multiplied by. 44 and K by .83 to get the "real value".

That means you actually have 4-3.5-5.8 if you use ph down which has even more P in it, that puts you at 4-4-6 let's say to be more simple or 2-2-3. From there then you could be a little more accurately figuring out how much N the Cal Mag adds in relation. If it's 4-0-0 then it should be easy to figure once you figure in concentration in relation to the FN nutes:)

[HASHTAG]#f6[/HASHTAG] , anyt thouhts on this? Below an article I dug up. His totals for the grow in NPK terms were 16-10-20. At least some data points for us to use as a base line. His grows are documented somewhere, so we can access more detail if needed later.

There have been many people that say you need to use nutes that are designed for MJ, so what is the ideal NPK ratio for Veg and Flower? Many people say that you can use bloom booster that are high in Phosporus and other say you need more Potassium in flowering. What is ideal more Phosporus or more Potassium for flowering? Also what is the ideal amount of Nitrogen for flowering?
Hello Waiakeauka. I'm not sure if this will help you or not but i found this on another website and it made sense to me -
Cannabis requires a 1:2 ratio of P to K throughout all stages of it's growth.

It's worth stating for the record the actual ratios of N, P and K that cannabis requires through it's life cycle:

Vegetative Stage
N - P - K
3 - 1 - 2

Flowering Stage
N - P - K
1 - 1 - 2

Final Flowering Stage
N - P - K
0 - 1 - 2

To translate this into a 12 week schedule for a typical Skunk type such as Cheese or Psychosis would give something along these lines:

Veg week 1: 3 - 1 - 2
Veg week 2: 3 - 1 - 2
Flo week 1 : 3 - 1 - 2
Flo week 2 : 3 - 1 - 2
Flo week 3 : 1 - 1 - 2
Flo week 4 : 1 - 1 - 2
Flo week 5 : 1 - 1 - 2
Flo week 6 : 1 - 1 - 2
Flo week 7 : 0 - 1 - 2
Flo week 8 : 0 - 1 - 2
Flo week 9 : 0 - 0 - 0
Flo week 10: 0 - 0 - 0

This schedule reduces the Nitrogen two weeks into the 12/12 period which will assist in stopping the vertical growth (stretch). It cuts out all Nitrogen after 6 weeks which will result in a less leafy, smoother burning end product with greater density to the flowers. The last two weeks of plain water is sufficient to leach out all accumulated salts and give a clean end product. Three week flush as advocated by some really isn't necessary if the Nitrogen is cut out after 6 weeks. The people using a three week flush tend to use Canna nutes which have too much N in them for late flowering and this is why they get a benefit from flushing for three weeks.

Hope that makes sense. Despite all the crap the nute companies fill our heads with about the need for all kinds of fancy bottles, you really don't need any of them. Cannabis is a simple plant, a weed in fact, and all it needs is the correct NPK at the correct time plus a full range of trace elements, that is hard fact and no amount of BS an marketing from the nute companies will ever change that fact.

Anyway :) Hope this helps you a little bit ? Good luck and Happy Growing :)

More sideways action, N is needed still...interesting.
Your 4-8-7 if you actually break that down would look different when measuring actual elemental percentage. N is usually accurate, but P should be multiplied by. 44 and K by .83 to get the "real value".

That means you actually have 4-3.5-5.8 if you use ph down which has even more P in it, that puts you at 4-4-6 let's say to be more simple or 2-2-3. From there then you could be a little more accurately figuring out how much N the Cal Mag adds in relation. If it's 4-0-0 then it should be easy to figure once you figure in concentration in relation to the FN nutes:)
I've actually rationalised this quite a bit in the last few grows, including micro nutes and foliar additives. Not a science but it's something I rationalize in application and timing. As well as timing on trimming and heavier training.

There is a good amount of CalMag in my base, so it is better for me to cut the topper. Also there are 2 types of N, N⁴ being the one plants are more tolerable of in flower.

I have been known to use fish water in Veg as it is N³ and encourages a lot of Veg vigour, my tests of Aquaponics confirmed it's not great for bloom (although I did a 336g GSC aquaponic grow. Was very intensive though)

Floralichious and bud burst both have N and the bio diesel doesn't state ratios.. so a few unknowns unfortunately!

f6

Add one number to each NPK and it's about what I aim for in general broad strokes for just a quick viewing. But I'll scribble a flow chart of what I've been doing and let you know. But yeah I tend to agree with that thinking

f6

How's this for shitty bag weed..

IMG_20180903_191547.jpg

Bag weed potato should be ashamed of that shit!

Hope it's not hermi and full of pollen and mess my girls up!

Fkn dickheads...

f6

How's this for shitty bag weed..

View attachment 947798
Bag weed potato should be ashamed of that shit!

Hope it's not hermi and full of pollen and mess my girls up!

Fkn dickheads...

f6

At least its got crystal (or are those mites?) wispy little thing though. LOL... you should see the compressed seedy bag weed they sell around here man.... you'd puke.

Mephisto has a Greencrack thats also sometimes called Cush. So he uses that name. This is a cross of his Cush x Chemdogging
some of the freebies I got Mitch were labelled Cush, I think they were one of his personal favorite strains! It may have been Blue Cush I need to check my seed box out!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back