Status
Not open for further replies.
dude it was when I first joined with budelee..:d5:...your tag rang a bell and I had to ask.:rofl:...and thanks for the reply dude, ramble away bro lol:pass:
Lol I will bro , it comes naturally, waffle, waffle, blah, blah, yak, yak, lol :crying:

Seems like an eternity ago and yet it is only a year and half since that time!

Good to see your still with us and having fun :bighug:Arty passes to Vapo69 :pass:

My balcony is insane this year ... constant sunshine :cheers:

GoldWalker : GWK x Goldstone

DSC_0007a.JPG

I hope u all are having the same luck this year :bighug:

Lol I will bro , it comes naturally, waffle, waffle, blah, blah, yak, yak, lol :crying:

Seems like an eternity ago and yet it is only a year and half since that time!

Good to see your still with us and having fun :bighug:Arty passes to Vapo69 :pass:
How time flies bro.......when you're havin fun on AFN...:bow::vibe::smiley1:

recieved, much appreciated:pass::d5:

If they had found some thousand plant grow with cartel thugs rocking high powered rifles guarding and looking after it, I could see that level of resources. When it's 10 plants and they've got his buddy in hand already it was just totally over the top. Negligent manslaughter or something along those lines at least should be brought against whoever was driving the dozer.

Agreed. That and a nice steaming mug full of common sense. I go back to my first post on this... Why a goddamned bulldozer? Did nobody have access to a dog? THAT's where I really get pissed off. Whatever the reason they decided to be asses and go after the guy, the outcome is supposed to be live capture, or guy gets away. When you start chasing someone through thick plant growth with a rolling block of steel, what is the thought process behind that? How does this possibly end well?

Kind of like when the police are chasing a car that doesn't want to pull over. (In most places, anyway) when it becomes clear that continued pursuit will put people in danger they call off the chase. Better that the guy gets away than people get killed.

So, they didn't want to chase the guy down on foot. Between the cop and the 50 year old farmer, it would probably be a tossup which one of them pooped out first. Fine. That's what K-9 units are for.

I mean if they are going to insist on going after someone, at least make an effort not to kill the dude. There is zero chance this guy was a threat to the officers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back