Status
Not open for further replies.
Afternoon @Eclectic Elle ...:bighug:..yeah me too...I'd love some bees and a Flow Hive........:headbang:..the Look amazing..but Expensive.....

I can't remove the completed tag until Hobbsey shows me How To......:biggrin:...
Yeah they are expensive, but I think if I was going to the trouble of deliberately keeping our wonderful pollinators I would want to do the best job I could and to me that's it - give 'em a Flow!

I'm waiting to find out how to ADD the completed tag! Can you please tell me how?

Afternoon all! :pass:31C here again today but cloudy so I'm in melt mode. Found some alcoholic ice poles in a shop which have gone straight in the freezer LOL.

If you ever do, get a Flow Hive. I certainly would, if we were going to keep bees. I think the design is amazing!

Yes I did for a couple of hours. I just kept getting errors, so I left it alone.

That's great news! Can you get them back, then?

Yeah you did LOL. I'm wondering who marked this one as completed? Surely that should be the other one? @Mossy @Son of Hobbes ?
Yep heading out in am to pick them up, plus insurance already replaced them so now I have to make room in the shop.

Yeah they are expensive, but I think if I was going to the trouble of deliberately keeping our wonderful pollinators I would want to do the best job I could and to me that's it - give 'em a Flow!

I'm waiting to find out how to ADD the completed tag! Can you please tell me how?

Just a second and i'll figure it out

Mossy is in the house!! Hows are you doing my lady?

Haven't got a pot to piss in today @912GreenSkell ..:crying:...I've had better days.......

IMG_5225.JPG

You.............................?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back