Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all im new to the forum and growing ive recently posted in the introduce secrion if anyone would like to have a look at my post an help in anyway thankyou in advance ;) happy yeilds. 20 mins an my lights will be on so i can go check up on my ladies

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How's it goes @Taipan, I'm about to go the dr to do some cbd testing and what not. My insurance approved it and the dr finally I got now is all about canna in any form, pretty excited to see what's up with this 4 hr appointment, should I smoke before hand like usual or wait to see what he's got, hum the life decisions
Nice one, I will have small one before I go. LOL.
:pass:

Hi all im new to the forum and growing ive recently posted in the introduce secrion if anyone would like to have a look at my post an help in anyway thankyou in advance ;) happy yeilds. 20 mins an my lights will be on so i can go check up on my ladies

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE
Welcome mate. you get loads help and nice friendly stoners.
Post some pictures.

Afternoon all! :pass:31C here again today but cloudy so I'm in melt mode. Found some alcoholic ice poles in a shop which have gone straight in the freezer LOL.

Cool!! Bee keeping is cool stuff! My wife took a week course locally, but we never got the equipment to get it happening
If you ever do, get a Flow Hive. I certainly would, if we were going to keep bees. I think the design is amazing!

Anyone having a site outage............we had a data problem...........they are deleting data as we speak........:headbang:
Yes I did for a couple of hours. I just kept getting errors, so I left it alone.

Well after some adjustments I have tons of space in the tent so I dropped two gold glue beans in hopes for a good time finishing before fall harvest of the field crops, nothing like few blunts while running the combine. On another note an officer of the law 5 states away just called me and found my daughter and I four Wheeler's that were stole awhile back, found in drug raid house, just curious what they planned to do with my big 4*4 toy in the city
That's great news! Can you get them back, then?

Has anyone seen the rest of the thread? Could have sworn that I left it right here. :peace:
Yeah you did LOL. I'm wondering who marked this one as completed? Surely that should be the other one? @Mossy @Son of Hobbes ?

Has anyone seen the rest of the thread? Could have sworn that I left it right here. :peace:

Has @epenguin been in...? I Swear he is a kleptomaniac...:chimp:

The site was throwing up data storage problems and the old LS was throwing up loads of issues..so I had to take it down and move the last pages here...

If you are looking to retrieve some info..I have dropped it out of stickies...so it is in the section below..:headbang:

If you ever do, get a Flow Hive. I certainly would, if we were going to keep bees. I think the design is amazing!

Afternoon @Eclectic Elle ...:bighug:..yeah me too...I'd love some bees and a Flow Hive........:headbang:..the Look amazing..but Expensive.....

Yeah you did LOL. I'm wondering who marked this one as completed? Surely that should be the other one? @Mossy @Son of Hobbes ?

I can't remove the completed tag until Hobbsey shows me How To......:biggrin:...

I've heard mixed reviews on that from various beekeepers. I suppose it's easier than trying to maintain a more traditional top-down hive. I think the biggest gripe was that if the beekeeper isn't careful, there won't be enough honey left for the bees.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back