Status
Not open for further replies.
hey peeps :pass:
@hairyman :bighug:i guess ya didnt join the french foreign legion,how goes it ?
:pighug:

I would be more likely to join the druids :d5: pal

It goes:woohoo1:,, just :rofl:. ,, so a short recap would go,,, high temps , small pots and a job don't mix,,, :biggrin:,,,, my attempt at breeding failed misserabbly complete none fertile seeds,, have about 8 new girls up in 3ltr pots and a bearhill seeds that never auto and what's left of my 2ltr bottle:crying: I have had 4 branches so far ,,,

:smoking:

Good to see you pal,,,,,

I given up on my own soil , fck a bag of fresh biobizz is worth it :cheers:

:bighug:

heya hairy :pass:even my 3L are suffering,should have gone back to 6L for the summer.as for the 1L reserved for winter months i think.
back holding out and you still working ? :smoking:biobizz a nice soil,can be rejigged with a bag of all mix or bat mix i think.
i just saw that TM :pass:we have a saying over here 'it never rains but it pours' :wall: i so hope the others make it.:karmacloud::vibes:

I would be more likely to join the druids :d5: pal

It goes:woohoo1:,, just :rofl:. ,, so a short recap would go,,, high temps , small pots and a job don't mix,,, [emoji3],,,, my attempt at breeding failed misserabbly complete none fertile seeds,, have about 8 new girls up in 3ltr pots and a bearhill seeds that never auto and what's left of my 2ltr bottle:crying: I have had 4 branches so far ,,,

:smoking:

Good to see you pal,,,,,

I given up on my own soil , fck a bag of fresh biobizz is worth it :cheers:

:bighug:
I just chopped a small pot, the heat and humidity was a killer. Going make a nice tincture in a week though :)

Sent from my comfy chair.
[emoji16][emoji41] [emoji43][emoji848]

Not a great pic but this is some real sticky poo[emoji50]last of the green crack for a while
05693fd040b5dedc1009892651c50d9d.jpg
59def36243b63cab4c98def0edfbe5a9.jpg

Hello to everyone, hope ya having a good one[emoji106]

Nuggets

heya hairy :pass:even my 3L are suffering,should have gone back to 6L for the summer.as for the 1L reserved for winter months i think.
back holding out and you still working ? :smoking:biobizz a nice soil,can be rejigged with a bag of all mix or bat mix i think.
i just saw that TM :pass:we have a saying over here 'it never rains but it pours' :wall: i so hope the others make it.:karmacloud::vibes:

I go from my backs failing to my mind all ready has failed:smoking:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back