Status
Not open for further replies.
Live from the f6 republic of f6!

Day 40
IMG_20180819_154911.jpg

Have spent the better part of the last 2 weeks freaking out and trying to stop them from getting too big! I have limited space!

They are still flying along but now nugging well.

f6

Live from the f6 republic of f6!

Day 40
View attachment 942765
Have spent the better part of the last 2 weeks freaking out and trying to stop them from getting too big! I have limited space!

They are still flying along but now nugging well.

f6

They look sweet f6:d5:

I think the big stretch is over, but they still have a long ways and a lot of growing yet. That is going to put out some serious amount of nugs. Leaves look really healthy and a nice color too. That light is definitely giving them a great spectrum for sure. I'll be watching!:drool:

They look sweet f6:d5:

I think the big stretch is over, but they still have a long ways and a lot of growing yet. That is going to put out some serious amount of nugs. Leaves look really healthy and a nice color too. That light is definitely giving them a great spectrum for sure. I'll be watching!:drool:
Thanks mang! I'm really pleased!

That big stretch was the most I've seen ever! Have a stratergy now, and thanks to all who held my hand, I was scared and confused lol

Think I've finished thinning out the undercarage, just selected pruning of sun leaves, and retieing them more gently now (most of the ties are off or have pulled free, they have retained training curve to some extent)

May still have some issues but yeah, gonna get some big stacks!

f6

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back