Status
Not open for further replies.
Got these today. The freebies were 5 each Bubbly Liver and Sour Crinkle.

CIG_IMG005.jpg

evening Mike :pass:nice selection,all 4 at once or one at a time ?
:pighug:
Howdy, Archie!

Only have two tanks at the moment.

I got the free sample of megacrop the other day, and I've already started a Strawberry Nuggets with that. I want to run another SN in my current advanced nutrient regimen. Compare results.

Looking like I am going to take down the cheese tonight, and I need to plant something that will yield quickly, and the only strain that I have experience with that finished in less than 9 weeks is the Speed Bud.

So it will be a few months before I get to anything new. Though if I get a nice boost of income this winter I will be getting the larger tent.

If I get at least 3oz dry from the cheese, i think I might just start the second SN now. Thing is, I imagine that strain will run 11-12 weeks, and I am trying to avoid running out of meds before I have something to chop.

I really hope it turns out that I can afford the larger tent. I think that is really the only way I'll be able to eventually take a break from growing. Been going non-stop for nearly a year now.

Got a couple new things yesterday. A new little bong, ( I Like it! ). We got it just to smoke out of. other other bong we use only with a vape, smoke makes a real mess in that one. This one, just a little alcohol wash before I put it away and she's good.

And I'll be growing some GOOD weed soon to put in it! Sannie's Herijuana! Waited 2 years to get these!

bong and seeds pic1 -8-14-2018.jpg

yes he was sold out everytime I went looking. I finally emailed Sannie and he said he'd let me know when they were available. Then my order got lost in transit..... but he reshipped for me! Got no complains. This strain in in the books: Cannabis Indica.

Wow 2 Year’s !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back