Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning everyone!

We have Tom with Platinum LED back on for a radio interview at 2 PM MDT today; we're going to drill him about that new COB light I've been seeing pictures of floating around!
The Batman looking COB

I realized that after I posted is she dense
Yeah... Bud wise, they're all pretty stout. I kind of wish I would have super cropped her right before she went into flower so every thing would be the same height...but I just had to tell myself I was just going to let her grow naturally lol.

Yeah... Bud wise, they're all pretty stout. I kind of wish I would have super cropped her right before she went into flower so every thing would be the same height...but I just had to tell myself I was just going to let her grow naturally lol.
I had to supercrop the main branch of my cheese. Had it tied down at a 90 degree angle. Now that it's getting pretty close to chop, I removed the tiedown and the branch is slowly starting to right itself... even this late into flower.

Pretty impressive.

Taking a dab and 'Net break after getting most all the rest of the garage packed up. Still a little to go in the bedroom and then the big packing task.....the kitchen *insert sigh of dread*.

Funny seeing the pile get formed and seeing just how much stuff you've accumulated over a lifetime.

How's the AFN peeps doin' today???
:baked:

In each of these pics, of the two larger colas, the one on the left is the one that up until a few days ago was completely horizontal at the bend.

CIG_IMG009.jpg

CIG_IMG008.jpg

CIG_IMG007.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back