Status
Not open for further replies.
Stay Safe @bushmasterar15 :karmacloud:...I Think we have a thunder storm heading in and it usually knocks my net out if it is heavy.....

Yeah...or Lady-Like @NewThumb :dancer:....these guys have been having too much Fun....:warrior:...time to get the Ladies Competing......

@Mossy interest is peeked :tang:
Let me get this, 1st grow under my belt, than :shooty:

Hmmm....that reminds me.... @SOOTDAWG ...was it You that left the copy of 50 Shades of Grey in the staff rest room.....?............:eyebrows:

depositphotos_63914983-stock-photo-man-reading-book-in-toilet.jpg

That is super cropping @Yeatster ....small hand job.......no bondage required....:biggrin:..to keep the height in check...

View attachment 940193

@SOOTDAWG has gone full [HASHTAG]#ChristianGrey[/HASHTAG] on us..... :naughtystep:

:crying:

Looking forward to see what that does to the bud placement @SOOTDAWG :d5:

Poor @fettled6 :pighug: We've got a paella planned in a couple of hours...:chef:....there will be plenty spare if you want to call in....

Morning @TheMongol :bighug:..do that rain dance for us too...we Need it.......:vibe:

Yup..ours too........:pass:....

Delicious! Doing some more as we speak with our own honey.
cheers Rollin :pass:i do like to start off slowly,im long distance not a sprinter :smoking:
hows the honey tincture going ?
:pighug:
12b1b4bf6c64caaf2eb29f9acc9aec8e.jpg

Sent from my comfy chair.
[emoji16][emoji41] [emoji43][emoji848]

Is the mist bottle on the weights to spray on your face so it looks like your working out, and not sitting on the bench smoking a Joint? Lol
View attachment 940340 Good morning from the "Dawghouse"

Sent from my comfy chair.
[emoji16][emoji41] [emoji43][emoji848]

heya peeps :pass:
ok what are these contraptions called and where can i get one ?

:pighug:

I think some hardware type putty knives cleaned up really well (they're still just a metal blade...don't see how it wouldn't be food safe) if you couldn't find metal spatulas shaped the right way could work. And then do something like the upside down cake pan over a frozen ice pack idea the @Mañ'O'Green uses in his rosin collecting, but with something with a lip on top so you don't have to worry about it running over the edge.

Wonder if something like a marble cutting board tossed in the freezer over night would hold the cold long enough to work?

Of course, you could also just mix it all up in the blender and then churn it in any old ice cream maker, too. Then smash some out on a flat surface and use something like a spatula to make rolls if you want the visual presentation of the rolls. :smoking:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back