Status
Not open for further replies.
I mix in a 2L beaker on a stir-plate, so the time isn't really important. It gets completely dissolved sooner or later. The issue is that .5 grams is such a tiny amount, the ratio of fine powder to small beads varies wildly with each measure. As the measure goes up to 2 grams, the ratio will get closer to where it needs to be. Over multiple mixings, the error will ostensibly average itself to the realm of noise. i don't see it making much of an impact.

The other thing (unless I am wrong) is that there is no pH buffering agents in this. Makes sense. I am used to counting on the buffering compounds in the AN mix, so I see doing pH adjustments to every batch. Still less work than the 6 or 7 lliquid nutes I have to deal with.

From a handling and usage perspective, it is so far pretty superior.

Well, I guess we can't have everything but this does seem much simpler.......I'm like you....rather mix one thing, control the pH and be done!

View attachment 940074
Live! From the hand of f6!

Pass me another scoob please?

f6

bigdoob.jpg

I don't aim to mimic but give it the strongest environment possible to get optimal grow otherwise we would all be growing in regular soil with just the sin e.

My First Grow
Me vs. 00 Seeds Automatik Collections 600w Top Fed DTW

The real challenge is zeroing in on the best approach to take with the environment you have. I am still a few years away from that, but it's fun to work to that point. You have to grow and smoke a lot of weed before you get really good at it. I can think of worse things...:smoking:

View attachment 940076

The real challenge is zeroing in on the best approach to take with the environment you have. I am still a few years away from that, but it's fun to work to that point. You have to grow and smoke a lot of weed before you get really good at it. I can think of worse things...:smoking:
woOt!

f5

Guys, I got to go medicate and hopefully, sleep. Arthritis is very bad today. Talk tomorrow........everyone have a safe and peaceful night!

Feck, I'm gonna be baked and still an hour before my light comes on..

I run 18/6 mainly due to having my own private sun costing me a small fortune.

I think there is some value in lights out, things like heat cycling, cell structure being exercised etc

f6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back