Status
Not open for further replies.
Afternoon everyone! So we've been working on our front end of the site and I was wondering if there would be any appeal for a "grower spotlight" kind of series, where either pick at random or have people nominate (or both) new growers and experienced growers alike to have their grow featured on the front of the website (www.autoflower.net,) which receives an epic amount of traffic (both registered users and lurkers) alike. Was thinking we'd keep the details light and simple, but the idea would be too to link it back to the growers journals, so even the lurkers would be more tempted to read up on grow journals, etc. List the forum username, a few details about the grow (lights, strain, whatever we can glean,) and pull a pic or a two with a link back to the journal.

Thoughts? Cigahs? Cigahrettes?

Afternoon everyone! So we've been working on our front end of the site and I was wondering if there would be any appeal for a "grower spotlight" kind of series, where either pick at random or have people nominate (or both) new growers and experienced growers alike to have their grow featured on the front of the website (www.autoflower.net,) which receives an epic amount of traffic (both registered users and lurkers) alike. Was thinking we'd keep the details light and simple, but the idea would be too to link it back to the growers journals, so even the lurkers would be more tempted to read up on grow journals, etc. List the forum username, a few details about the grow (lights, strain, whatever we can glean,) and pull a pic or a two with a link back to the journal.

Sounds like a cool idea

That will be great :pass:

I see nothing but good reasons to do this. Sounds like a good idea.

Damn @bushmasterar15 :bighug:..do they run on the no rest for the Wicked theory in your house...?

:crying:

Can you send your wife over to Tran my hubby..........?.......................:eyebrows:

On second thoughts...after 25 years...I Think he will be classed as untrainable.......:naughtystep:
Summer school break is now over so they need to get back on schedule, but that is even hard since home schooled. There is no training just lot of come help do this.

what happened to your beans

I think it was what the ads used to call "a combination of ingredients!" Light too close at first.....I think not so much temp as intensity.....then getting too cute and changing things around........they never really grew much after the initial spurt.......today was the 10th day and they should have been 3-4 times the size they are now. One has shriveled up and died and the other is about an inch tall and about the size of a quarter, turning increasingly pale green. I have dropped 2 more DDAs in H2O and hopefully I learned enough from my mistakes to get these going right. At first I thought maybe the seeds were old but they germed quickly which i wouldn't expect from old or mishandled seed stock. No, I think this was my fault.......Live and learn!!

I think it was what the ads used to call "a combination of ingredients!" Light too close at first.....I think not so much temp as intensity.....then getting too cute and changing things around........they never really grew much after the initial spurt.......today was the 10th day and they should have been 3-4 times the size they are now. One has shriveled up and died and the other is about an inch tall and about the size of a quarter, turning increasingly pale green. I have dropped 2 more DDAs in H2O and hopefully I learned enough from my mistakes to get these going right. At first I thought maybe the seeds were old but they germed quickly which i wouldn't expect from old or mishandled seed stock. No, I think this was my fault.......Live and learn!!
How are u starting them after water soak Rockwool rapid rooters paper towels?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back