Status
Not open for further replies.
@hesgone13 any signs of the young ladies poking up?

Sent from my SM-J320ZN using Tapatalk

Not as yet! Of course, I keep running in there every hour or so to check.......I guess that it's true that the watched pot never boils, lol! Question: Should I have the grow light on the pots while I'm waiting....would the additional warmth help them grow?

Not as yet! Of course, I keep running in there every hour or so to check.......I guess that it's true that the watched pot never boils, lol! Question: Should I have the grow light on the pots while I'm waiting....would the additional warmth help them grow?
I leave mine on while waiting for them to come up. I think the warmth from the light helps. I have germanated 14 now and i still find myself looking for signs of life every 20 minutes!!

Blackberry Gum 2l bottle just chopped her.
Blackberry Gum (1).JPG

I leave mine on while waiting for them to come up. I think the warmth from the light helps. I have germanated 14 now and i still find myself looking for signs of life every 20 minutes!!

Thanks, that's what I thought, too! Yeah, it's kind of like waiting for Xmas!

Thanks, that's what I thought, too! Yeah, it's kind of like waiting for Xmas!
I reckon it's better than Xmas Santa never brings me baby cannabis plants, maybe im on his shit list

I reckon it's better than Xmas Santa never brings me baby cannabis plants, maybe im on his shit list

Maybe we will get seeds and clones instead of switches and ashes for being bad............heh, heh!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back