Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey folks! :bighug:It's taken me all day to catch up, as we had family over for a few days LOL. All's good here.

It depends...still have to buy some stuff sure, depends on the fruit and veggie season. Some years it sucks...last year we lost 80% of our tomatoes to blight. Within a week 2 75 foot long rows fell to shit. Thats the gig with veggies here and fruit too....a damned rabbit ate my raspberry bark in the winter and i lost 80% of the berry count this season(which sucks because they are also stealth plants for the partial sun garden weed plants). I ended up field picking this year and that combined with the ones i grow, we got enough for 12 jars of black raspberry jam.
Have you tried square foot gardening? You can do it in raised beds as well as in soil.

@bushmasterar15 You can also use leeks, just slice down one side vertically through to the middle (not the whole way through) then you can unroll the leaves and they work well as replacement lasagne sheets.

Went out to the store to get a few things before the storms started in earnest, but I had forgotten that I just took 2ml of tincture some 30 minutes earlier.

The drive home was ... interesting, to say the least.
Well you got home safely, which is the main thing. My question is, did you buy a bomb load of snacks in the store??? :crying:

My question is, did you buy a bomb load of snacks in the store??? :crying:
It started to kick in about 10 minutes after I got to the store. At that point I just wanted to get the hell out of there. Wound up forgetting some things I wanted to get, but nothing important.

I feel your pain, I hate vehicles that I can't fix. I'm getting back on my bicycle after an absence of a year or two, and commuting on that. We have a trailer too, so going to tow that behind the bike for shopping. I can fix a bike myself.

Sent from my comfy chair.
[emoji16][emoji41] [emoji43][emoji848]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back