Status
Not open for further replies.
No, the disposal has been acting funky for months....I never use it.........just started leaking somewhere in the drain......I can't get down on my knees 'cause of my arthritis or I'd try to fix it myself......everything grow related is stashed in the second bedroom.
Put a lock on it and don't give the landlord the key. You'll sleep better. You'll also not be freaking out every time you have to go out for an extended time. It's worth it for the peace of mind alone.

I found a jar i had forgotten about the other day that has around a half ounce of dinafem white widow ground up and soaking in everclear... I stuck that jar in that cabinet probably around a year ago :crying:

Gawd, I bet that's shit is lethal!

Put a lock on it and don't give the landlord the key. You'll sleep better. You'll also not be freaking out every time you have to go out for an extended time. It's worth it for the peace of mind alone.

Sounds like an excellent idea!

hey guys going off line Got two teeth extracted today and 1 the freaking dentist had to brace himself and use major strength to try to get it out, ended up breaking and he had to drill it piece by piece, no fun. Im going to turn lights out and get some rest. LOL friends Happy bday again mike catch up with yall tommorow:smoking::smoking:

G'Night chef....hope you fell better tomorrow!

Hahaha I'm with @hesgone13 we need a play by play report on the journey of effects

Sent from my SM-J320ZN using Tapatalk
Think I've peaked at this point. Very stoned is the best way I can describe it, as useless that that is.

I only took about 1ml. 2ml tomorrow morning, and that should make for interesting conversation here :cheers:

That's a good idea Mike, I have a lock on the door to the room that I have my seedling box and light in and i am the only one with a key

I found a jar i had forgotten about the other day that has around a half ounce of dinafem white widow ground up and soaking in everclear... I stuck that jar in that cabinet probably around a year ago :crying:
The best part is that it's aged. Nothing you make with that much alcohol does anything but get better with age.

Think I've peaked at this point. Very stoned is the best way I can describe it, as useless that that is.

I only took about 1ml. 2ml tomorrow morning, and that should make for interesting conversation here :cheers:
Haha I look forward to the report!!

What you need is a small wooden barrel...................
I want to make boutique tincture. In one of those fancy olive-oil bottles. Everclear and a stalk of fat buds just soaking in it. Aged a few years with maybe some blocks of charred wood in it for a whiskey-like flavor. Would be cash.

Sell it to 20-somethings for a few hundred a bottle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back