Status
Not open for further replies.

Check it out!

hey guys going off line Got two teeth extracted today and 1 the freaking dentist had to brace himself and use major strength to try to get it out, ended up breaking and he had to drill it piece by piece, no fun. Im going to turn lights out and get some rest. LOL friends Happy bday again mike catch up with yall tommorow:smoking::smoking:

Its your bday ENJOY BRO

Yep - plus I do not return to work until the 1st. This is a great day to start a vacation. I can dose the tincture tomorrow morning and get a good idea of how potent it is.

@Mike20132 How 'bout a play by play on the buzz?

Pretty strong, but I don't know how much of that is from what I was smoking up to the point it kicked in. Not quite couch-lock stuff, but pretty heavy. Nothing more is getting accomplished this evening.

I'd probably still be writing it.. :pass:

...and at the end, it would be nothing at all about tincture.
Hahaha I'm with @hesgone13 we need a play by play report on the journey of effects

Sent from my SM-J320ZN using Tapatalk

hey guys going off line Got two teeth extracted today and 1 the freaking dentist had to brace himself and use major strength to try to get it out, ended up breaking and he had to drill it piece by piece, no fun. Im going to turn lights out and get some rest. LOL friends Happy bday again mike catch up with yall tommorow:smoking::smoking:
Good night bud.

Sent from my SM-J320ZN using Tapatalk

Did it start happening after running the disposal? Could be the seal right at the drain broke loose. I usually try to fix stuff like that myself just to not have to let anyone in.

Also keep my tent in the bedroom. Nothing that they would need to get to is in there, so I have a separate lock on the door and have not given the owner the key. Come to think of it, i never gave them a key to the front door either.

If they ask, I'll give them one. Otherwise, no way.

No, the disposal has been acting funky for months....I never use it.........just started leaking somewhere in the drain......I can't get down on my knees 'cause of my arthritis or I'd try to fix it myself......everything grow related is stashed in the second bedroom.

Shit, dude... that happened to me when I was getting my wisdom teeth pulled. I could feel it break, and the dentist mouthed the work "fuck"

Didn't do much to make me more comfortable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back