Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude I was going out of my mind. Between the days just ticking by and the battle with the nutes, I just said the hell with it.

91 days I think from germination. Long friggen enough.

Glad you finally pulled the trigger, Mike. I think the whole gig was driving you nuts........time to ride the green dragon..........Congrats on your perseverance! Reps!

OOOO fun!!!! :biggrin:

acnhdushcdjvxvofwiad.gif
:headbang:

Were is my buddy @tripaholic88 :pimp:
very cool!

I lost count of how many times I went to see them live. When I was in high school they came to Boston at least once a year. Good times. I bet it’s so much wilder now that weed is legal here. Those days are behind me though, I don’t see myself going to one of their shows and getting down in the pit anymore. I’m gettin old lol

I lost count of how many times I went to see them live. When I was in high school they came to Boston at least once a year. Good times. I bet it’s so much wilder now that weed is legal here. Those days are behind me though, I don’t see myself going to one of their shows and getting down in the pit anymore. I’m gettin old lol
I'm not as young anymore either. They just put out a new album and have some tour dates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back