Status
Not open for further replies.
I know you said a nonips policy @Mossy .....but here is a pic of me in all my glory haha.....:rofl:View attachment 961173
I'm just off down to the shops.
I've made a list of necessary items I need
  1. Hershey kisses cookies
  2. Mushrooms
  3. Lemons
  4. Strawberry ice cream with red smarties
  5. Onions
  6. Foam Mushroom candies
  7. Dual toilet tissue dispenser
upload_2018-10-15_12-41-51.jpeg
upload_2018-10-15_12-44-2.jpeg
upload_2018-10-15_12-44-20.jpeg
images

images
images
images

molly-hopkins-double-divas-3.png

It is nearly Halloween, don't forget to get your pumpkins now!

Is it ok to post bare chested males?

Last edited:
Some would say that was "racist", but wouldn't that make the ones complaining "racists" too?

Yes, that was an attempt at humour to show how absolutely ridiculous some people who see things that aren't there actually are...
...i'm not actually all there......or so my psychiatrist says......sometimes I wonder if he is there......or just that pile of washing........again.....:shrug:

...i'm not actually all there......or so my psychiatrist says......sometimes I wonder if he is there......or just that pile of washing........again.....:shrug:
If your washing is talking to you, you have left it too long in the laundry basket!
Put in in a hot wash and cross your fingers that once it has gone through a 1200 rpm spin that it isn't actually a psychiatrist in your washing machine!:crying:

Someone asked me if I was all right.
I replied "No, I'm half left"
Then I pressed my belly button and disappeared, true story!
Later that day I woke up in a washing machine, with my head spinning and discovered that I had become a Psychiatrist!
Monday mornings always weird me out!:rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back