Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everybody.............im invisible again woooo

:crying: remember we have a [HASHTAG]#nonips[/HASHTAG] policy on AFN...:crying:

You made me Laugh yesterday..we had one of the local laddies used to turn up in the pub stark bollock naked...and they would just serve him..coz we'd seen it so much..nobody batted an eye lid.

We met another good friend when he was 20 ft up in a tree..stark naked too...:crying:..it is a Bloke thing

Let us know how you do with it...we are trying to pin down which high CBD's work for which med problem..

So far, the effects have been almost instant in regard to pain, with the usual relaxant effect of CBD. Not sure if I can give the name of the manufacturer, so I won't, but the first pic below is the lab test of the Amnesia Haze CBD "solid" hash, which is rated as 10% CBD

IMG_20181015_130252.jpg

And this is the Mango Kush rated at 22%, which is a softer "jelly" hash

IMG_20181014_190055.jpg

What I can say is that the quantities needed are realistically minimal, and the effects kick in better than dripping 5% CBD oil under the tongue or vaping the Sensi Seeds 3% e-juice I also have when mixed into a Euro style splifferette.

I will say one thing though, and that is "pinning things down" is going to be near impossible as everyone is different. Although this is having the effect it won't be as good as having THC in the mix too, but that's why I prefer growing higher THC content plants as I can then "temper" that with CBD to get my own personal need sorted, but one strain I'm looking at is a "Blue CBD Kush" with, allegedly, 15% THC and 9% CBD, or the likes of RQS Royal Highness which also has what I call a "medium" (15%) THC level and a "high" CBD level.

So I can see some real experimenting coming soon, for my use is medicinal but what you'll likely find is that a combination of strains is likely to get the best results, as far as pain goes anyway

:crying: Morning @arty zan :bighug:..the Family across the Pond have no sense of Humour about politics like we do in the UK.

They take it Very seriously...you can't take the P about politics in the staff room....as I have Learned.

And...if they are US..they are usually armed...:shooty:..so I keep me toes out of it...
I have a friend who calls Politics "Follytricks" on account of most of it being misdirection and deception.
I understand that politics is a serious matter across the pond, which makes me wonder why they didn't elect a politician to be President and chose a Reality TV personality instead?:shrug:

upload_2018-10-15_12-20-18.jpeg
Joey Essex for PM? Hmmmm maybe not!:crying:

Rare old school trance beauty. Album - Diy ‎- Strictly 4 Groovers / Warp Records
Heady days indeed!

:crying: remember we have a [HASHTAG]#nonips[/HASHTAG] policy on AFN...:crying:

You made me Laugh yesterday..we had one of the local laddies used to turn up in the pub stark bollock naked...and they would just serve him..coz we'd seen it so much..nobody batted an eye lid.

We met another good friend when he was 20 ft up in a tree..stark naked too...:crying:..it is a Bloke thing
I know you said a nonips policy @Mossy .....but here is a pic of me in all my glory haha.....:rofl:
IMG_20181015_122738.jpg

The word diverse comes to mind! Which isn't a bad thing!

46 and 2 = 48 and when you divide that by 8 which is the Chinese lucky number you get a 6!

Jeez can't even tube a short quote!

f6

oh ok...........is everbody diverse today?....:toke:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back