Status
Not open for further replies.
50, and you have to define strange weather as I've seen storms and sunshine on the same day at this time of year. The best one was seeing all 4 seasons in one hour as it went from the sort of rain showers in spring to brilliant sunshine to autumn gales to snow, all in one hour. So when the newspapers and so on start getting hysterical over what was normal 20 or 30 years ago I tend to ignore them because I've seen rain fall on one side of a street and actually not cross the centre line of the road. A proper typhoon in the UK, that's unusual, but temperatures bouncing around at this time of year is perfectly normal in my book

But then again I've got the sort of memory that forgets very little, no matter how many different I've abused over the years,

I have been in that rain that soaked my fishing partner but left me dry as a popcorn fart! I too have that memory also. I think they call it "idetic memory" still remember watching President John F. Kennedy's funeral service at age 4.

Me mind is a solid block of STONE! :crying::crying::crying::pighug:

Yeah...I've been reading the medical Advances myself...:headbang:...in 2 years we'll probably be calling it Wonder Drug...when the Scientists Discover it...:pass:..but then..I'm just a cynical old cow....:crying:
LOL birds of a feather eh? From one old cynic to another old cynic, I'm sure the older you get the more we use the the expression "pffft" which coincides with more eye rolling events!
These days I roll my eyes so much I now use them to make spliffs!:crying:

:yeahthat:Yup i really am that old:haha:

Here's a look at the GWK X BT final jar harvest
2986c6eac6760dc0237acbc8985dd640.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

:rofl:

Hey that's my accent , you get your own !
Eeeh man, ahm gannin te the booza for a pint of dog.
Howay mon, ya diven't gort me stottie and my bottle of broon for ours tea!
coats ar for pooftas, wor lass!:crying:
meanwhile-in-newcastle-5abfef.jpg
:crying:
:crying:

Who am i to laugh, i'm a west country yokel:rofl:
Howard+in+smock.jpg

Ow bis me babbers, drink up thy zider!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back