Status
Not open for further replies.
Mind racing because youngest cat had to be euthanized yesterday afternoon, still beating myself up over whether I missed something that could have saved things.

And you definitely don't want some of my "scents" unless you need to get rid of cockroaches...

PS. I'm old enough to remember freak weather before the original threat of global cooling turned into global warming which turned into climate change and had now been described as "Global Climate Disruption". It's weather, it doesn't follow a manual, it does what it feels like and bugger all that humans do changes that

Sorry about your cat, man!

I wonder if you are older then me? I'm 61. Can't say I remember strange weather beforehand. I do think Global Warming is a crock of sh*t made up by the money munchers!

good to have a spare just incase :coffee:
IMG_3483.JPG

:pighug:

Sorry about your cat, man!

I wonder if you are older then me? I'm 61. Can't say I remember strange weather beforehand. I do think Global Warming is a crock of sh*t made up by the money munchers!

50, and you have to define strange weather as I've seen storms and sunshine on the same day at this time of year. The best one was seeing all 4 seasons in one hour as it went from the sort of rain showers in spring to brilliant sunshine to autumn gales to snow, all in one hour. So when the newspapers and so on start getting hysterical over what was normal 20 or 30 years ago I tend to ignore them because I've seen rain fall on one side of a street and actually not cross the centre line of the road. A proper typhoon in the UK, that's unusual, but temperatures bouncing around at this time of year is perfectly normal in my book

But then again I've got the sort of memory that forgets very little, no matter how many different substances I've abused over the years,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back