Status
Not open for further replies.
Think I am finally getting it lol

Sent from my comfy chair.
[emoji16][emoji41] [emoji43][emoji848]

Just an FYI.......I know a lot of folks on here really love Dutch Passion genetics and also love sativa type plants. DP has a new strain called Auto Desfrans which they claim is one of the strongest sativas that they have ever developed. It is a cross between a jungle sativa, Desfrans and DPs Auto Daquiri Lime which comes out be extremely sativa dominant. Only drawback is that the strain can take up to 100days for harvest. I think this may be one for me to try. @912GreenSkell I know you like DP strains.....this might be a good one for the long winter season indoors!

Last edited:
IMG_20181009_173831.jpg
IMG_20181009_173800.jpg

Just got a bit of green crack dopped off, tried it last night and was well impressed ✌✌

I culled some girls from my lastv visit to the tent to open things up a bit for others ,,,

I can see the floor so I going to sow some sister sledge,,sisterdicipline sisterofmercy , it's the pink vial :toke: so I hope from these regs another male and two girls, :thumbsup::coffee: ,,,,what's sisters history. @Rebel ,,I going in all solo cups I thinking on selecting girls who like to lollypop and a male who is tall skinny and shoots his load quick and smells nice:vibe:

Seems a plan :smoking:

Hey bud!!! I need to get back to you!! I'm so sorry!

That's awesome!! Sister Discipline...

S.A.D. Auto x Future 86 Auto

Future 86 is Himalayan Blue Diesel x Cream Caramel x Auto AK.

:d5: I'm starting a run of them myself this week :smoking:

Hey bud!!! I need to get back to you!! I'm so sorry!

That's awesome!! Sister Discipline...

S.A.D. Auto x Future 86 Auto

Future 86 is Himalayan Blue Diesel x Cream Caramel x Auto AK.

:d5: I'm starting a run of them myself this week :smoking:
Hello @Rebel :pass:

Been awhile since I popped in here. How are all you stoners doing. Any new dank autos I should know about? Here's a cone of some tasty headcheese flowers smeared with some og kush crumble for extra oomf:pass::smokeout:
1539123303358-529540115.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back