Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd be mindful of the political rhetoric. It's too toxic these days.

The opposite. The lower the temps, the more O2 and CO2 can dissolve in the water. Once exposed to air, it doesn't take long for water to become saturated with all soluble gasses in the area. Using an air-stone does this much faster. Either way, the water will not discriminate and will happily dissolve (to the degree that it can) any gasses that it can. So the cooler the water, the higher the CO2 concentration can be expected to be, and this makes the water more acidic. It's why the purest of the pure distilled water is never a pH of 7.0. The moment it is exposed to air, the gasses start to dissolve. The cooler the water is, the more of them can dissolve.

What surprised me was just how much the effect was. It might be other factors, but it seemed to make sense in a way.

Totally. Hadn't had a chance to talk to @hesgone13 yet. Mainly for reasons that will be explained below.

Bingo.

Got mine here.

You are 100% correct! I should know better!

For Your Added Pleasure .:haha:
Several weeks ago I decided to clean up a very bad job of paving stones that the landlady gave to a down and outer that need some work Naturally the ground was unprepared and the whole frigging thing sank like a rock . I decided in my wisdom to correct the problem , a job I must confess is better suited to a younger guy and not a 78 year old of poor physical shape !! I pressed on . Much to the landlady's disdain advising me I was too old for for a job this big (10 x 20 ft ) also It was suggested by her I never finish anything although I have in fact painted 3 one bedroom apt 's for her in t . in the past But I digress !! Since starting the project I have had a touch of gout that impede my progress and naturally it has decided to rain off and one for the last 2 weeks . I make no excuses :shrug:Maybe I'm just a friggin loser :rofl: I might add that no money has changed hands and no sex has been offered or accepted :nono: This is still what I have to finish unless of course I drop dead of a freaking heart attack luging around 78 lbs bags stone sift . I will prevail regardless of all her complaining or she gets tired of waiting and decides to pay somebody else . :rofl:
:crying:
DSCN2197.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back