Status
Not open for further replies.
It's cold today and dog wants under covers
f7d1cf83b0d2cf4d5a5f5117dddbb1ed.jpg

Well I need to go seal up the bedroom windows as this wind is causing a very cold draft. Looked at the thermometer and it's 50F in the house now. I'll be back on after unless I have to go prep some dinner for later.

Evening folks! Hope the weekend has been kind!

I'll take this to the forums if need be, but thought I'd see if I got a fair amount of agreement from the Live Stoner brain trust.

I noticed these brown "rust" spots on a couple of larger, lower fans but seemed to be isolated to just them. From what I was told it was caused by a pH fluctuation and wasn't much to be concerned about. Friday I changed the reservoir - forgot to check the pH of the old but the new reservoir was @ 5.8.

Today the "rust" spots are more widespread. I've never encountered this growing in soil, but maybe I've just been lucky. Or maybe this is something that is more likely to occur in hydro? This is my first ever hydroponic grow. WTF is it? What did I do, or didn't do correctly? Is this serious? What do I need to do? Inquiring minds and all that! Very grateful for any and all input.

image.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back