Status
Not open for further replies.
Technical is something I’m not.
I shall be going with 3500k.
Who’s the cob expert here?

@BigSm0 is the cob king but I guessing you going for a UK supplier to avoid postal costs ,,

There's a thread somewhere about, to post cob related questions .

Don't tell anyone but I going to try the driverless cob flood lights at some point from screw fix :biggrin:

A perceptual grow :biggrin:

Ille be there pal :d5: but you all ready knew that I guess :rofl:

Yeah @hariyman I smoke each strain right before going into transcendental meditation. It's a realm of possibilities as I PERCEIVE the "Mantra" of each strain! :hump:
You see what I've done there! If you can't dazzle with brilliance than baffle with bullshit! :funny:
:crying: I knew I'd spelt it wrong, and I must have clicked the wrong option during spell ck! :pighug:

I just subbed in bro, im 10 pages late tho lol....have to catch it all up soon:bow:

Thanks @Vapo69 :pighug: I appreciate that! :headbang:

Hello everyone, I had a hard time trying to get to sleep with the wind rocking the house and the heavy rain beating down but I'm here now just feel like crap because of it. Then got a text the wife and daughters are ok as they were at a girl camp for the weekend. They got same rain last night but this morning snow was all over the mountain. Now waiting on them to get home after dropping my daughter back off at college so I still have plenty of hours to worry.

Hello everyone, I had a hard time trying to get to sleep with the wind rocking the house and the heavy rain beating down but I'm here now just feel like crap because of it. Then got a text the wife and daughters are ok as they were at a girl camp for the weekend. They got same rain last night but this morning snow was all over the mountain. Now waiting on them to get home after dropping my daughter back off at college so I still have plenty of hours to worry.
Sending :vibes: so you can get some rest! :pighug:

Hello Bushy...wishing them a safe trip dude:pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back