Status
Not open for further replies.
Going ok here, just the normal Sunday morning coffee and a few joints. Starting to warm up here, headed for a top of 36c today. I wish it would rain here starting to get a little dry around the place
How's it been going with you? Just a windy day here waiting on the rain storms to come in so we've been in the low 60's. Might go run up to the country store for some beverages.

Sent from my SM-J320ZN using Tapatalk

Going ok here, just the normal Sunday morning coffee and a few joints. Starting to warm up here, headed for a top of 36c today. I wish it would rain here starting to get a little dry around the place

Rain is ok here as it's been dry now after the first set of monsoon storm couple months back. But now we're back under flash flood watch.

Rain is ok here as it's been dry now after the first set of monsoon storm couple months back. But now we're back under flash flood watch.
We have only had 1 inch of rain since April, it never really rains here in the winter but. Usually its around December before we start to get any significant rain events.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back