Status
Not open for further replies.
You removed the shitter lol I guess a spade and the expanse of the dessert will suffice :biggrin:

Nice newgrow space pal :d5:, I would have been more inclined to take the kitchen out :rofl::thumbsup:

Hey, half the world uses shit for growing rice.....why not weed? It's the ultimate compost for an organic grow. I'm frickin' impressed!

Hey, half the world uses shit for growing rice.....why not weed? It's the ultimate compost for an organic grow. I'm frickin' impressed!
Dude I think its called humanure...:crying:

You can make charcoal briqettes for your bar-b-que these days, out of dookie....my mate did it, everyone who went to his bbq said the grill was fantastically hot......but it was a pity his burgers tasted like shit..lol:crying:

Dude I think its called humanure...:crying:

That's a good one! I love rice but every time I eat it, I get this picture in my mind..................kind of like now.....a picture of need4green squatting over a 5 gal pot.

That's a good one! I love rice but every time I eat it, I get this picture in my mind..................kind of like now.....a picture of need4green squatting over a 5 gal pot.
Duuuuude...I like rice!!....well I used to:haha:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back