Status
Not open for further replies.
Evening all!
Found these today nw england ha ha anyone tell me what they are??View attachment 958125 View attachment 958126
Looks like a nice journey on mushrooms.
giphy-1.gif

Vapo, lost ur thread, tag me in plz!
Dude I stopped them all after multi-dwarfed plants,:shrug: pulled out the comp too dude, moving forward bro the Jammie Dodgers I dropped are doing marvellously, big phat leaves, had a Fugue Indica breach today and she looks like she has some fight in her dude:woohoo:....I'm thinking of journal her dude...if I do I will tag you straight in:headbang::pass:

Dude I stopped them all after multi-dwarfed plants,:shrug: pulled out the comp too dude, moving forward bro the Jammie Dodgers I dropped are doing marvellously, big phat leaves, had a Fugue Indica breach today and she looks like she has some fight in her dude:woohoo:....I'm thinking of journal her dude...if I do I will tag you straight in:headbang::pass:

You could all ways start a perpetual grow log ,,, saves all the hassle of updating in multiple places :pass:

You could all ways start a perpetual grow log ,,, saves all the hassle of updating in multiple places :pass:
Aaaahh.....of course!!:worship:..lol......If I had brains dude:crying:..watch out world haha:crying:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back